• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Can I Reach 500 Posts by Sunday? Currently at 412, Wish Me Luck!

In summary, Andrea was looking to get to 500 posts before Sunday. As of this post, she is at 412 posts. She is still on a mission to reach 1000 posts by Sunday. Her favorite Pampered Chef product is the chopper. Her recent show was her best show yet, with orders totaling over $1000.
Flamingo
Gold Member
I want to get to 500 posts before Sunday.... As of this post I am at 412...............Wish me luck******:eek: I give out the ribbons for Wave 2 and I wont even get one what a bummer.................:)

Keep going!!!! Only 84 to go!!!

I just hit 1000, I had 30 to go that day and I was a posting maniac :)
Keep on posting..... :)

I really do have a life but must put it on hold for today to get where I need to be............ 500

HA HA :) you go girl!!!!

I want to get to 1000 by Sunday - am on a mission! LOL!

i'm posting to check my count now...

momoftwins said:
i Want To Get To 1000 By Sunday - Am On A Mission! Lol!

You Can Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a stripper but it was taken from me :(

Oh well I'll live!

Just think like Dory....

just keep posting... Just keep posting... Just keep posting...

Flamingo said:
I really do have a life but must put it on hold for today to get where I need to be............ 500

OK, Andrea, here's what we can do to help you out...we'll ask you questions, and then you have to post your answer. :) So what's your favorite Pampered Chef product?

rennea said:
I was a stripper but it was taken from me :(

Oh well I'll live!

Looks to me like it's there.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Yes, I thought the same thing! :confused:

You can do it, Andrea. Here's my question for you....what's your favourite demo recipe?

sklay723 said:
OK, Andrea, here's what we can do to help you out...we'll ask you questions, and then you have to post your answer. :) So what's your favorite Pampered Chef product?

What a great question....I have to say it is...............................................

......................the chopper. I have anger problem sometimes and this is how I get my agression out sometimes...............HA HA

Next question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you gone thru recent posts and made comments on every single topic? That should get your count up.

I thought about that but didnt want to look to anxious...........

Hey, Andrea, you didn't answer my question!! ;)

tell us about the favorite show you ever did.

I think this season it would have to be the cheeseburger salad. Croutins meat salad spinner knives serving dishes chopper lots of product to demo....And its good to eat also

My favorite show is a hard one to choose. Let me think about this one a bit............

You can do it Andrea ~ can't you? ANSWER the question! LOL I'll be getting my ribbon from YOU!

how abaout the best show you had recently then?

Ok recently then....................... I did a show with a girl that had been a past customer.... She had just graduated from college and her husband was a 3rd grade teacher. I challenged them to get at least 5 orders before the show and you know what they did................................................

they got a few more than that.............................

"I walked into there home and they had orders totaling over $

$1050.............Can you belive that.....I did try to recruit them but they said no thanks........There show closed out at over $1800 it was great. I did a trifile and monkey bread. Sold a set of cookware and they got a set 1/2 price..... That was most likely my best show...............

$1000 ?????

Do tell... the suspense is killing me!

We must have been typing at the same time...

WOW!!! How cool is that!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

It is back, yes and then my yellow star was taken back too...

Sorry I didn't finish my thought! LOL!!

Ok I do have a show to get ready for this evening so I must take a break from here for a bit... But I will be back..........................Keep those questions comming..................

68 to go, Andrea! You can do it!
Good luck at your show tonight.

You are almost there. You can do it!!

Do you get a ribbon for how many posts?
What are the #'s??

Just be careful with this thread. When we did it in play, we got attacked by several members of the board here.

Now with that said...just keep posting! lol

If you want more posts, just go in to other posts and help others by answering questions. They add up quick and you are helping someone :)

Koolotus said:
Do you get a ribbon for how many posts?
What are the #'s??

They start at 1000 posts.:)

well good luck.... HMmmmmm, whats your favorite dessert?

You are only 5 away! WOO HOO!

I see her at 437. She better get on here and start answering some of these questions...........

Becky0216 said:
I see her at 437. She better get on here and start answering some of these questions...........

:blushing: Whoops! I was looking at YOUR post count. LOL!

Maybe my warning scared her away...

no worries Ellen, She said she was packing for a show tonight.

Are you KIDDING ME? The old time stripper thread people all get slammed to the point of cyber bruising, and THIS thread comes up, and its getting cheers. I am a heartbeat away from disco'ing this whole place. The double standard here is tremendous. I suppose this girl is one of the "clique" and thats why no one has put a stop to it?

How many posts do you have to do to get your 1st star?

I got mine at 1000

Cool thanks Meredith I am just over 200 it will take me forever to get there haha

<h2>1. Can you give me any tips on how to reach 500 posts by Sunday?</h2><p>The key to reaching 500 posts by Sunday is to be consistent and actively engage with the community. Try setting a goal for yourself to post a certain number of times each day and make sure to interact with other members' posts as well.</p><h2>2. Is it possible to reach 500 posts in just a few days?</h2><p>While it may be challenging, it is definitely possible to reach 500 posts by Sunday. Just make sure to stay active on the forum and participate in discussions regularly.</p><h2>3. Will I receive a ribbon for reaching 500 posts?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the ribbons for reaching 500 posts are only given out to members who reach that milestone during Wave 2. However, reaching 500 posts is still a great achievement and something to be proud of!</p><h2>4. How can I track my post count?</h2><p>You can easily track your post count by looking at your profile or by using the search function to find all of your posts. Keep in mind that some sections of the forum, such as the Off Topic section, do not count towards your post count.</p><h2>5. Is there a reward for reaching 500 posts?</h2><p>While there may not be a physical reward for reaching 500 posts, the sense of accomplishment and the connections you make with other members on the forum are valuable rewards in themselves.</p>

1. Can you give me any tips on how to reach 500 posts by Sunday?

The key to reaching 500 posts by Sunday is to be consistent and actively engage with the community. Try setting a goal for yourself to post a certain number of times each day and make sure to interact with other members' posts as well.

2. Is it possible to reach 500 posts in just a few days?

While it may be challenging, it is definitely possible to reach 500 posts by Sunday. Just make sure to stay active on the forum and participate in discussions regularly.

3. Will I receive a ribbon for reaching 500 posts?

Unfortunately, the ribbons for reaching 500 posts are only given out to members who reach that milestone during Wave 2. However, reaching 500 posts is still a great achievement and something to be proud of!

4. How can I track my post count?

You can easily track your post count by looking at your profile or by using the search function to find all of your posts. Keep in mind that some sections of the forum, such as the Off Topic section, do not count towards your post count.

5. Is there a reward for reaching 500 posts?

While there may not be a physical reward for reaching 500 posts, the sense of accomplishment and the connections you make with other members on the forum are valuable rewards in themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies