• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies at My Next Show?

does a show and this is the recipe she is doing. She has made this like 5 times for work/family etc... but never at a show. She has guests involved by having them punch the rolos into the brownies. While they are baking she demo's the chopper. She then lets the person sprinkle that on while she melts the chocolate and puts that into the ziploc to drizzle. So yes she thinks it is a good recipe to get guests/host involved with. At her last show she put the chocolate in one of the bottles form the decorator bottle set. It was very impressive weaving chocolate across the top of the brownies. When the recipe goes in the oven she plays the tool spouse game and talks
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Question. I am doing a show and this is the recipe I am doing. I have made this like 5 times for work/family etc... but never at a show.

Would this be a good recipe to have the guests involved? Would it take too long.

While they are baking what would be something to do.. i have not done just 1 recipe at a show in a while... and hoping not to have down time waiting for them to bake?

Any suggestions would be wonderful:confused:

I usually have the host or a guest punch the rolos into the brownie. While they do that then I demo the chopper....then I let the person sprinkle that on while I melt the choc and put that into the ziploc to drizzle. So yes I think it is a good recipe to get guest/host involved with.

People at shows LOVE this recipe :)

At my last show I put the chocolate in one of the bottles form the decorator bottle set. It was very impressive weaving chocolate across the top of the brownies.

when the recipe goes in the oven I play the tool spouse game and talk about my fave items (which I display in the trifle bowl). I do the can opener demo, talk about stone ware, talk about cookware...get recipe and have guests drizzel choc, chop nuts and punch in rolos. I can then talk more about my faves and answer questions.

hth

I did this recipe at a show and the guests love it. I served it warm with ice cream and it turned out perfect. I had the guest do the rolos and they were loving every minute of it.

mistym said:
when the recipe goes in the oven I play the tool spouse game and talk about my fave items (which I display in the trifle bowl). I do the can opener demo, talk about stone ware, talk about cookware...get recipe and have guests drizzel choc, chop nuts and punch in rolos. I can then talk more about my faves and answer questions.

hth

I am curious, what is the tool spouse game?

thank you those are great ideas... i will let you know what i do and how it turns out. I hate baking.... but i tried this recipe on my coworkers and they loved it... made it for family... they loved it... gave it as birthday gift... so now my first time at a show.... yes i will serve with the ice cream....

Has anyone's ever come out gooey? this last time mine did.... maybe i did not leave it in long enough?? i am making them again for a family gathering this weekend so we will see if it is yet another success....

Sweet and savory comboHere's what I did, preparing the brownies and artichoke cups:

1. Prep and pre-bake wontons (per recipe)
2. Prep brownie mix and topping, pour in stone and set aside
3. Wash up products used to prep brownies
4. Demo artichoke cup prep (shows off lots of products)
5. Show guests the brownies in the bar pan, put both brownies and artichoke cups in the oven
6. Chat while chopping/having guests chop caramels and nuts
7. Pull out and serve artichoke cups
8. 15 mins later, brownies are done. Pull them out and have someone push in the caramels. I had the hostess use the small spatula from the bamboo specialty set; could also use the tart shaper. Cut and serve out the brownies to platters
9. Just when people are finishing the artichoke cups, the brownies are cool enough to enjoy!

This went over really well and was a good workflow for me.

Bon appetit and bonne chance!
Susan

Related to Can I Make Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies at My Next Show?

1. What is the nutritional information for the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie?

The Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie has 260 calories, 14g of fat, 30g of carbohydrates, and 3g of protein per serving.

2. Is the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie gluten-free?

Yes, the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie is made with gluten-free ingredients and is safe for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

3. Can I make the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie in the microwave?

Yes, the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie can be made in the microwave for a quick and easy dessert option. Simply follow the instructions on the packaging.

4. Are there any nuts in the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie?

Yes, the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie contains chopped pecans for added texture and flavor.

5. How many servings are in one package of Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie?

One package of Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie contains 8 servings, making it perfect for sharing with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TheFreddiesCook
  • Humble Beginnings