• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can I Just Say I Love All of You?

...but then I was leading it and I love my team too! We had a great meeting and they loved what we did! Thanks you guys for the help on that too.
chefkathy
GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:party::love0010::candyheart:

Love you too Deb! ....and all y'all!

I LOVE all of you too! I wish we were all together right now!!!!!!!!!!I feel like my goals are more achievable now!!!!!!!

finley1991 said:
I LOVE all of you too! I wish we were all together right now!!!!!!!!!!I feel like my goals are more achievable now!!!!!!!
It was fun to be here for all of this together this evening!:candyheart::candyheart::candyheart::candyheart:And I am so relieved to know that I don't have to stress at the end of each month about whether or not that one specific person will get a measly $150 submitted so that I can keep my structure and pay!!! LOVING IT!!!

I wish we were together also! Virtual {{{HUG}}} to everyone!

Dang - I wish we had a "like" button on here!

Awwwww. This group is awesome. I love you all too!!

I know - I'm ALWAYS looking for the "like" button. We do need one!!!

pamperedlinda said:
Dang - I wish we had a "like" button on here!

That or a WAHOO button!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!!!!! We're all so awesome!!!!

I love you guys too! It's so great to have a place we can vent and care and know that the others get it.
:love0010::love0010:

I'm not on here a whole lot because of family cirumstances BUT I do love you all :love0010: I'm singin "Can you feel the love tonight"!!

chefruthie said:
I'm not on here a whole lot because of family cirumstances BUT I do love you all :love0010: I'm singin "Can you feel the love tonight"!!

Love you too, Ruthie!

chefruthie said:
Sure enjoyed chatting with you today ;)

Where does the time go when we're talking? It just flies by!

It's been so much fun on here tonight I almost wish I'd have skipped my meeting...

...but then I was leading it and I love my team too! We had a great meeting and they loved what we did! Thanks you guys for the help on that too.

What an awesome bunch of ladies you all are!! :candyheart: :love0010:

Ditto, double triple ditto to all of the above!!

love.gif
5f6a2c07.gif
grouphug.jpg
smiley_bighug.gif
love.gif
thloveya.gif

Cute Ann! :D

Me too! Soooo excited! Show tonight....rejuvenated after the call!

Related to Can I Just Say I Love All of You?

1. Can I use the "Can I Just Say I Love All of You?" product for all types of baking?

Yes, the "Can I Just Say I Love All of You?" product can be used for all types of baking, including cakes, cookies, breads, and even casseroles.

2. Is the "Can I Just Say I Love All of You?" product dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Can I Just Say I Love All of You?" product is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting results.

3. Can I use the "Can I Just Say I Love All of You?" product in the microwave?

No, the "Can I Just Say I Love All of You?" product is not recommended for use in the microwave as it is made of stoneware which can crack or break under high heat.

4. Is the "Can I Just Say I Love All of You?" product non-stick?

Yes, the "Can I Just Say I Love All of You?" product is non-stick, making it easy to release your baked goods without any added oils or sprays.

5. Can I use metal utensils with the "Can I Just Say I Love All of You?" product?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the "Can I Just Say I Love All of You?" product as it can scratch the non-stick surface. We suggest using silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • finley1991