• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get a Replacement Salad Spinner from PC?

In summary, a Salad Spinner that was not in use fell out of the bag and hit the ground, shattering one side. The product is not usually replaceable under the ordinary use guidelines, but the consultant was carrying it to a show and suggested trying to get a replacement. The trifle pedestal that was dropped was also replaced.
AMTC
Gold Member
I was on my way into a Bridal Fair today when my Salad Spinner fell out of the bag I was carrying, hit the cement and one side shattered. I know that wasn't use of the product under the ordinary use guidelines, but I was carrying it to a show - will PC replace it for me?Thanks

If it was not while in use they may not replace it, but it doesn't hurt to try.

They will. If you get someone who says they won't ask for a supervisor. They usually replace things for us faster than they do for customers. Just tell them you need it for shows.

They replaced my trifle pedestal that I dropped on my way to a show. Always worth a try!

I would hope that they would be willing to replace things for consultants. Our products take some battering being toted from show to show!!!

I had a similar thing happen last week. I broke my batter bowl on the way to a show. When I first submitted the adjustment they said that I had to return my bowl....it broke in a parking lot so I cleaned it up and threw it away. They eventually said that they would send a replacement.

Thanks so much! I'll give it a try - hopefully they will understand and replace it.

I have a similar thing happen to me. I slipped on the ice going into a hosts house and had my SA plate in my hand. Needless to say, it broke. When I emailed them about replacing it, they would not replace it because it was not something that they replace under the use & care guide. Other consultants have gotten things replaced with no problem, so give it a try. I just really wish they had replaced my plate!

I was removing the appetizer plates/caddy from the box and 5 plates slid out and broke into numerous pieces on their ceramic floor. After I confirmed that I did not crack one of their tiles the husband cleaned all the mess up. I called head office the next morning and they replaced the broken plates.
Cathy

HO will replace items only if still under warranty. Consultants don't get "extra" time for products but will usually receive the new product w/o sending in damaged one. Call & see.

I have had items replaced before that messed up or broke. They do ship them out faster to use than they do a customer adjustment. I have had them do it even faster if it was something I needed for an upcoming show too.

Let us know how it turns out!

Related to Can I Get a Replacement Salad Spinner from PC?

1. Can I get a new one if my product is damaged?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a lifetime guarantee on all of our products. If your product is damaged or defective, you can contact our customer service team for a replacement.

2. Can I get a new one if I accidentally broke my product?

Unfortunately, our lifetime guarantee does not cover accidental damage. However, you can still contact our customer service team for assistance, as we may be able to offer a replacement at a discounted price.

3. Can I get a new one if I lost a piece of my set?

Yes, we understand that pieces can go missing from sets over time. You can purchase individual replacement pieces for most of our sets on our website.

4. Can I get a new one if I received the wrong product?

Yes, if you received the wrong product, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work to get the correct product to you as soon as possible.

5. Can I get a new one if I changed my mind about my purchase?

Our return policy allows for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase for unused and unopened products. However, if you have used the product or it has been opened, we are unable to offer a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ARA in PA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies