• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Easily Keep Track of My Pampered Chef Sample Orders with PP3?

In summary, a "New Product Supply Order Sheet" is a form available on the Pampered Chef website for consultants to order new products. It includes all necessary information for placing an order and serves as a record of the products ordered. There are some important instructions to follow when filling out the form, and processing times may vary.
Kelly8
Can anyone scan this for me or type it out for me? I lost mine!

Nevermind. I found it! lol

Wait. I do need it. I need to scan it/e-mail it. And copying and pasting from the website doesn't work, and I really don't want to type it out!

i was looking for the sample order form (totally worded it wrong), and someone already graciously e-mailed it to me. Thanks so much!

Kelly8 said:
i was looking for the sample order form (totally worded it wrong), and someone already graciously e-mailed it to me. Thanks so much!

Order your samples out of PP3 and it keeps a tally for you in your non commission order tab. Useful when doing taxes!

1. What is a "New Product Supply Order Sheet"?

A "New Product Supply Order Sheet" is a form that allows consultants to order new products from Pampered Chef. It includes all the necessary information for placing an order, such as product codes, quantities, and prices.

2. How do I obtain a "New Product Supply Order Sheet"?

You can obtain a "New Product Supply Order Sheet" by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. The form can be found under the "Ordering" section and can be downloaded and printed for your convenience.

3. What is the purpose of a "New Product Supply Order Sheet"?

The purpose of a "New Product Supply Order Sheet" is to help consultants keep track of their orders for new products and ensure that they have all the necessary information when placing the order with Pampered Chef. It also serves as a record of the products ordered for future reference.

4. Are there any special instructions for filling out the "New Product Supply Order Sheet"?

Yes, there are a few important things to keep in mind when filling out the "New Product Supply Order Sheet". Make sure to include the correct product codes and quantities, and double-check all information before submitting the order. Also, be sure to follow any current promotions or discounts when filling out the form.

5. How long does it take to process a "New Product Supply Order Sheet"?

Processing times for "New Product Supply Order Sheets" vary, but it typically takes 2-3 business days for the order to be processed and shipped. However, during peak seasons or high demand, processing times may be longer. If you have any concerns about your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuchDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • pjpamchef