• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Earn a Trip to Paris Through Cooking Shows and Business Recruitment?

Goal: Paris (level 3) - 74,000 points and 6 qualified recruits
As of today total points: 61,200
Need 12800

14 recruits & 10 qualified
I know 2 more almost qualified
2 are kit nappers
4000-12800= 8800 more to go

I'm going soon to get PASSPORTS...YIPEEEEE!!!
This is my 1st time earning level 3 :party:

This is so exciting!!!! You are so close! Keep going,,,,level four is doable!

That is awesome, Karen!!! Congrats!!

Up another thousand and have another team member:

Kris (aka Leggy)
Goal: South Beach (Level 2) - 54,000 points and 4 qualified recruits
Have: 41,603 points - 3 qualified - 5 working to qualify
Need: 12, 397 points - 1 to qualify

Update
Cheryl (aka Koolotus)
Goal: MEXICO (level 3) -74,000 points 6 qualified recruits
Have: 46,812 -6 qualified 1-working to qualify
Need :27,188 (have all the recruits)
Have 3 I am talking to and I hope to collect this week & still have more shows to do for September.
This makes me a bit nervous but THANK YOU for keeping the accountablility in front of me :)

Oh Cheryl, you can do this! Keep us posted. We want you to earn this trip!

Thanks Kris, I want to come play with you all too!!!!

Well, I'll be playing in South Beach I think. I took myself out of the push for Level 3 when we decided to move again. This will be three major relocations within 12 months. I'm a fighter, but I just don't want ro risk turning a happy decision (the move) into a cause of excessive stress.

My September will end over $7K, but I have no shows right now for October (don't yell at me Morfia! :eek:). I have a Business Expo three days after I get to Florida that should draw around 3000 folks. We'll see where that takes me. :pray:

Chef Kearns said:
Updating:

Miami - 52,000, 4 qualified recruits
Have: 37,426 - 4 qualified still 0 working to qualify
Need: 14,574 - 0 to qualify

Paris - 74,000, 6 qualified recruits
Have 37,426 - 4 qualified
Need: 36,574 - 2 qualified recruits

Updating:

Miami - 52,000, 4 qualified recruits
Have: 38,000 (actually just shy $2, and I submitted a $470 show that hasn't show up yet - 4 qualified
Need: 13, 545 - 0 to qualify

Paris - 74,000, 6 qualified recruits
Have: 38,000 - 4 qualified
Need::eek: 35, 545 - 2 to qualify:cry:

Kris (aka Leggy)
Have: 44,747 points - 4 qualified - 4 working to qualify
Need: 9, 253 points - 0 to qualify

One of my new team members held her 2nd show last weekend...it was over $1400! She is so excited. :)

WAHOO Leggy!
You are going and still fired up!

Ok, I have a little update. One new consultant is about to qualify with her shows over the weekend, but I won't include her yet in this. I'm thinking Paris won't happen and at this point I've kind of run out of steam. I don't know why. I'm just not taking the time to get on the phone and get more bookings. I suppose it's possible, but there's been so many other things taking up my time so I just need to MAKE time, but I don't know why I'm so "blah" about it.

Anyway, here's the latest:

Becky
Have: 55,043- 6 qualified -3 still to qualify (one probably won't :()
Need: 18,957- 0 to qualify

So here's an update for me:Debi
Goal: Mexico (Level 3) - 74,000 points and 6 qualified recruits
Have: 46,653 - 6 qualified
Need: 27,347 points SOOOO....since I'm moving at the end of the month, from Germany to Ohio, it is time to be realistic. I do have 4 unqualified consultants but one of them may never qualify. So, my new, realistic goal is:Goal: Miami Beach, FL (Level 2) - 52,000 points and 4 qualified recruits
Have: 46,653 - 6 qualified
Need: 5,347 points So, THAT's in the bag!!! I had my highest month EVER this month at just under $5000 so, even with my move, I'm good to go!

Goal: Miami (level 2) - 52,000 points. 4 qualified recruits
Have: 32,690 - 3 qualified
Need: 19,310 + at least 1 more recruit (who will qualify)

SusanBP0129 said:

Oh Sue, how cool will it be to hang out together in Miami!!

Oh indeed Debi!!! I hve to get my momentum up though... I am in little bit of a slump.
I think I can, I think I can...

SusanBP0129 said:
Oh indeed Debi!!! I hve to get my momentum up though... I am in little bit of a slump.
I think I can, I think I can...

You CAN!!!!!

You guys can do it!!!!!!:)

SusanBP0129 said:

Oh Susan, I'm right there with you!!!

I'm:
Have: 32,765 + 4 qualified
Need: 19,235 and 0 to qualify.

Ugh! My dh keeps asking me, do you think we'll be going? :eek:

Even though I am struggling with getting my recruits qualified and my bookings have gone way way down....I am STILL aiming for Mexico.
Here's what I need and where I stand:
Goal: Mexico (Level 3) - 74,000 points and 6 qualified recruits
Have:
56,660 points
3 qualified recruits
Need: 14,340 more points and 3 more qualified recruits

Okay, this is the Oct-Dec push. We can all do it. We did an amazing job of pulling each other across the TPC line via Deb's TPC thread last Spring. (I wouldn't have made TPC without Deb and the rest of you!) So, the goal is for everyone to earn the incentive they're aiming for. Let the encouragement and ideas fly! (I so love this site!) :love0010:

I have a little of the pollyanna in me, I'm afraid:blushing:

pampmomof3 said:
Oh Susan, I'm right there with you!!!

I'm:
Have: 32,765 + 4 qualified
Need: 19,235 and 0 to qualify.

Ugh! My dh keeps asking me, do you think we'll be going? :eek:

My DH keeps asking me too. :(
I had SO MANY cancellations in August which sort of tanked my September as well. Ugh.
But that's OKAY. We have THREE more months and they will be 3 more FABULOUS months! ...And we will all have a BLAST together in Miami in April!
:D

Find a fundraiser or two. I did several in my first year that were over $6K. Then I kind of stopped doing them when I did the double-move last winter. My former HD just finished one that is over $6K...with only 15 families participating! That was like a V-8 moment for me.

With the economy going down, all the extras like sports fees, uniforms, band trips, etc can become a struggle. PC fundraisers can be a rescue! Great to do in November...customers save on the stoneware and it goes toward Sell-A-Thon and trip points. ;)

Ok so this thread made me go look. I had one more girl qualify last night so that gave me a big boost.

Original goal was Paris (as I always seem to want more than I can get) but unless some miracle of God happens I guess I'm going to Miami. (I live in FL about 3 hours from Miami so I am not all that excited but it will be GREAT to earn the trip)

Goal: Miami--need 52,000 pts and 4 recruits
Have: 36,190 and 5 qualified
need: 15,810
I have some prospects but no one I have signed lately. I do have 7 cooking, 2 catalog shows and a fair for October.

I WILL DO IT!!!

I may have to readjust my goal for Miami instead of Paris...(I'm happy with either!...and I can have a day-trip to visit Carolyn :))

Linda
Goal #1: Paris (Level 3) - 74,000 points and 6 qualified recruits
Have: 44,206 points - 4 qualified & 3 working to qualify
Need: 29,794 points - 2 to qualify

Goal #2: Miami (Level 2) - 52,000 points and 4 qualified recruits
Have: 44,206 points - 4 qualified & 3 working to qualify
Need: 7,794 points - 0 to qualify

Update:

Mexico, Level 3 with extra TPC day:

64,108 points, recruits are fulfilled:

9892 points to go.

I have 6 Oct cookings shows, 1 catalog show and 2 booth events, 3 November shows with 1 booth.

jwpamp said:
Update:

64,108 points, recruits are fulfilled:

9892 points to go.

I have 6 Oct cookings shows, 1 catalog show and 2 booth events, 3 November shows with 1 booth.

Wow Janice!
You are ON FIRE!!!:money:

Oh Janice...you are going to Mexico!

legacypc46 said:
Find a fundraiser or two. I did several in my first year that were over $6K. Then I kind of stopped doing them when I did the double-move last winter. My former HD just finished one that is over $6K...with only 15 families participating! That was like a V-8 moment for me.

With the economy going down, all the extras like sports fees, uniforms, band trips, etc can become a struggle. PC fundraisers can be a rescue! Great to do in November...customers save on the stoneware and it goes toward Sell-A-Thon and trip points. ;)

Kris-can you elaborate on how you think November is the "right" month? I know the stoneware is a big draw, but how would you go about presenting that time to be the best time? You always have such great language when it comes to things like this...please share more!

Well, the good news is that I have earned Level 1!
The bad news is that Mexico is SO out of the picture.
The better news is that I could earn Miami if a miracle occurs!

Miami:
Need:$27,793 (that does not reflect all September sales)
Need: one more recruit to qualify

I have a great looking October and November is shaping up well, but I would need to pull out a HUGE fundraiser or 12 to get that much in sales! I am not giving up~I am just being realistic!

chefmeg said:
Kris-can you elaborate on how you think November is the "right" month? I know the stoneware is a big draw, but how would you go about presenting that time to be the best time? You always have such great language when it comes to things like this...please share more!

Here's some words you can use/modify...(hope they help):

'November would be a great month for your fundraiser! Not only is it perfect timing for holiday shopping, all the unglazed stoneware is going to be 20% off. This will help your sales since most folks purchase more when they're saving on a product they really like...and so many people love our stoneware! Also, November still leaves plenty of time for people to get what they need to support their own holiday baking and entertaining plans.' [..or something like that.:eek:]

Miami:
Need:21,152
Have 2 new consultants yet to qualify so that would I would need 17,152.With 3 new consultants (overall) and 6 shows each month (Oct, Nov, Dec) I will make it.Need to add at least 3 more October Shows, 5 more November and 6 December. And I have 3 good recruit leads. Wow. I feel like this might actually happen! :D

This thread is the ecouragement I needed.
My original goal was Mexico. Now with only 3 months left, it may not happen. However Miami beach points are set. It is the recruiting.
I have 49,200 points. I only have had 2 recruits. I need 2 more and I will have this trip earned. What kills me is I have at least 7 recruit leads and NONE of them are ready yet. What can I do?:confused:

chefkugler said:
This thread is the ecouragement I needed.
My original goal was Mexico. Now with only 3 months left, it may not happen. However Miami beach points are set. It is the recruiting.
I have 49,200 points. I only have had 2 recruits. I need 2 more and I will have this trip earned. What kills me is I have at least 7 recruit leads and NONE of them are ready yet. What can I do?:confused:

keep in touch with them~make sure they understand the success new consultants have when they join at this time of year; extra money for Christmas; fun to pop into peoples homes at this time of year just to see the decorations!
GOOD LUCK!

chefmeg said:
....fun to pop into peoples homes at this time of year just to see the decorations!

(chuckle) I think I'm going to give this line a try at my next show. ;)

Kris (aka Leggy)
Have: 47,115 points - 5 qualified - 3 working to qualify
Need: 6,885 points - 0 to qualify

I am so happy with my newest team members. Two of my Aug recruits both earned the rebate, the 90 day free website, 100PC$ for $1250+ in sales, and 100PC$ for 4+ shows. Yeah for them!!!!!

Kris that is AWESOME! I love when my new consultants do well, their excitemnet fuels me :
Update
Cheryl (aka Koolotus)
Goal: MEXICO (level 3) -74,000 points 6 qualified recruits
Have: 49,088 -6 qualified 5-working to qualify
Need :24,912 (have all the recruits)

So I guess I am getting there by recruiting. :)
I signed the 4 on the 29th and 30th of september. Signed my first October girl at the show Saturday and Spoke to one this morning that already has her shows lined up and wants to sign Nov. 10th (work issues) She is coming to my meeting Sunday and rattled off a ton of GOOD questions. Want to do 3-way host coaching calls for her first hosts :)
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!
LOL

We know you can, we know you can, we know you can! :)

Update:

65,140 points, recruits are fulfilled:

8860 points to go.

Another recruit is almost qualified (another 2000 points). 4 October Cooking Shows left with 1 open house. 5 November Shows with 2 Holiday Booths.

jwpamp said:
Update:

65,140 points, recruits are fulfilled:

8860 points to go.

Another recruit is almost qualified (another 2000 points). 4 October Cooking Shows left with 1 open house. 5 November Shows with 2 Holiday Booths.

Wow, you can do this for sure!!! Awesome.:)

Fruitloop Update...
fruit76loop said:
Mexico (Level 4) - 102,500 - 7 qualified recruits
Have 78,195 - 7 qualified
Need: 24,305 - 0 qualified recruits

Here I come level 4 Mexico!!! WHOO HOOO!!:)

Just wanted to update everyone!

Mexico OR Paris (Level 4 w/ TPC day) - 102,500 - 7 qualified recruits
Have 86,980 - 8 qualified w/ 3 more to qualify:)
Need: 15,520 - 0 qualified recruits

So with 6,000 points for my three recruits I only need $9,520 to earn Level 4! WHOO HOOO!!!

And you will notice I changed my goal to Mexico or Paris. Because my travel buddy, Duska, really wants to go to Paris instead...so her and Todd might twist my arm enough to go to Paris! Where ever we go it will be a blast!!:D:D

pamperedbecky said:
Ok, I have a little update. One new consultant is about to qualify with her shows over the weekend, but I won't include her yet in this. I'm thinking Paris won't happen and at this point I've kind of run out of steam. I don't know why. I'm just not taking the time to get on the phone and get more bookings. I suppose it's possible, but there's been so many other things taking up my time so I just need to MAKE time, but I don't know why I'm so "blah" about it.

Anyway, here's the latest:

Becky
Have: 55,043- 6 qualified -3 still to qualify (one probably won't :()
Need: 18,957- 0 to qualify

CAN DO IT BECKY!!!
GO Girl go!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOO HOOO!!!!

Okay this is a thread I can join in on! I REALLY WANT to earn a trip. The gift card is nice, but it's time to step it up a notch. It seems really far away, but then again, so did directorship!

I am at 33,000 right now and need 52,000 to go to Florida.

Once my director points kick in and my newest recruit qualifies, I will be at 37,000. That gives me 3 months to get $15,000 in sales (or less if/when I recruit more).

Christ Follower said:
Okay this is a thread I can join in on! I REALLY WANT to earn a trip. The gift card is nice, but it's time to step it up a notch. It seems really far away, but then again, so did directorship!

I am at 33,000 right now and need 52,000 to go to Florida.

Once my director points kick in and my newest recruit qualifies, I will be at 37,000. That gives me 3 months to get $15,000 in sales (or less if/when I recruit more).

If you want it...you can get it!!!

Here are a couple quotes that came to mind! I love to share!!!

"The reason so few reach the top is because no successful method has yet been devised by which a person can sit down and slide uphill." Anonymous

Let's keep climbing up and up and up...we'll all be there together!!

"There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life - happiness, freedom and peace of mind - are always attained by giving them to someone else."

Peyton Conway March

Bumping so Beckie B can find this thread :)

Thanks~!!!

I only need 7400 points to make Paris and this will be my first level three trip! I had developed a director earlier this year which promoted me but both my directors had to stop because of life issues which made me loose 6000 points and then we had such a horrible Sept due to the storm. BUT things are turning around, already had a $1800 catalog show come in and did a $1200 booth yesterday and I can't loose the momentum. I've always wanted to go to Paris!!!!

7400 points to Paris!
7 recruits to go for TPC 08-09

kcont said:
Thanks~!!!

I only need 7400 points to make Paris and this will be my first level three trip! I had developed a director earlier this year which promoted me but both my directors had to stop because of life issues which made me loose 6000 points and then we had such a horrible Sept due to the storm. BUT things are turning around, already had a $1800 catalog show come in and did a $1200 booth yesterday and I can't loose the momentum. I've always wanted to go to Paris!!!!

7400 points to Paris!
7 recruits to go for TPC 08-09

That';s awesome!! Way to go!!!:D:D:D

kcont said:
I've always wanted to go to Paris!!!!

We want you to go too!

Wait a minute...you can LOSE points?

I have 36,000...with 16000 to go! (will have another 2000 by the end of the month from a recruit qualifying).

<h2>1. How can I earn enough points to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>To earn enough points for the Paris trip, you can follow the 8+1 plan. This means submitting at least 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month, bringing you closer to your goal.</p><h2>2. What is the 8+1 plan?</h2><p>The 8+1 plan is a strategy for earning points towards the Paris trip. It involves submitting 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month.</p><h2>3. Can I earn points through catalog shows?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn points through catalog shows. For every $100 in sales from a catalog show, you will earn 1 point towards the trip.</p><h2>4. Do I have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>No, you do not have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip. The 8+1 plan can help you earn enough points without reaching Level 4. However, if you do earn Level 4, you will earn additional points towards the trip.</p><h2>5. How many points do I need to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>You will need a total of 74,990 points to qualify for the Paris trip. This can be earned through a combination of cooking shows, catalog shows, and helping others start their business.</p>

Related to Can I Earn a Trip to Paris Through Cooking Shows and Business Recruitment?

1. How can I earn enough points to qualify for the Paris trip?

To earn enough points for the Paris trip, you can follow the 8+1 plan. This means submitting at least 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month, bringing you closer to your goal.

2. What is the 8+1 plan?

The 8+1 plan is a strategy for earning points towards the Paris trip. It involves submitting 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month.

3. Can I earn points through catalog shows?

Yes, you can earn points through catalog shows. For every $100 in sales from a catalog show, you will earn 1 point towards the trip.

4. Do I have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip?

No, you do not have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip. The 8+1 plan can help you earn enough points without reaching Level 4. However, if you do earn Level 4, you will earn additional points towards the trip.

5. How many points do I need to qualify for the Paris trip?

You will need a total of 74,990 points to qualify for the Paris trip. This can be earned through a combination of cooking shows, catalog shows, and helping others start their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcont
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies