• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Earn a Trip to Paris Through Cooking Shows and Business Recruitment?

pamperedbecky said:
Well, I'm inching closer and closer. I have an update.:) I had a new consultant qualify and had another sign in the past few days. Woo hoo!!

Becky
Goal: Paris (Level 3) - 74,000 points and 6 qualified recruits
Have: 50,053 points - 5 qualified - 4 still working on it
Need: 23,947 points - 1 to qualify

WHAT? You're going WITHOUT ME?? :cry::cry:

Seriously, CONGRATS! YOu deserve after the year you and Vinny have had!

legacypc46 said:
Woo-hoo! At the rate you're going, you may have to adjust your goal to Level 4!

No kidding!

Rock on, Becky!:party:

Well, one of my consultants put in her first two shows toward qualifying. One only needs one more show. And I got my butt on the phone yesterday evening (very hard for me to make happen in the evenings it seems!) and set up TWO recruiting interviews for this week AND spoke to another woman who is going to sign, it's just a matter of when the best time is. I also have the mother of a friend who's planning to sign by the 31st.I've also decided to set a goal of TPC in balanced business as well. I have one Consultant who just recruited her 3rd and she WANTS Director and I KNOW she will get it, it's just a matter of time. She attended Conference with me. She'd be an awesome Director. She was actually my boss in the military and after I retired, she separated. So, I plan for her to be my ONE Director, recruiting will be no problem since I plan to get TPC in recruting as well, and I'm pretty much on track for the sales portion of balanced business. After a couple slow months, it's picking up.

Go Debi! Balanced business would rock!!!

Small update, crested 32K:

Kris (aka Leggy)
Have: 32,663 points - 2 qualified - 2 working to qualify
Need: 41,337 points - 4 to qualify

Debi said:
Well, one of my consultants put in her first two shows toward qualifying. One only needs one more show. And I got my butt on the phone yesterday evening (very hard for me to make happen in the evenings it seems!) and set up TWO recruiting interviews for this week AND spoke to another woman who is going to sign, it's just a matter of when the best time is. I also have the mother of a friend who's planning to sign by the 31st.

I've also decided to set a goal of TPC in balanced business as well. I have one Consultant who just recruited her 3rd and she WANTS Director and I KNOW she will get it, it's just a matter of time. She attended Conference with me. She'd be an awesome Director. She was actually my boss in the military and after I retired, she separated. So, I plan for her to be my ONE Director, recruiting will be no problem since I plan to get TPC in recruting as well, and I'm pretty much on track for the sales portion of balanced business. After a couple slow months, it's picking up.

Awesome, Debi! You can do it!:):)

legacypc46 said:
Go Debi! Balanced business would rock!!!

Small update, crested 32K:

Kris (aka Leggy)
Have: 32,663 points - 2 qualified - 2 working to qualify
Need: 41,337 points - 4 to qualify

Woo hoo! Keep it up!!:)

dannyzmom said:
Anyway:
Carolyn
Goal: Mexico (Level 3) - 74,000 points and 6 qualified recruits
Have: 47,348 points - 2 qualified - 6 who should be working to qualify...
Need: 26,652points - 4 to qualify

Updating my stats:
Have 48,582 2 qualified, 1 working on qualifying, 5 sitting there whining & doing nothing
Need 25,348 & 4 to qualift
sitting on about $2000 to submit in the next few days...2 more Aug shows and a semi-full September

I have no serious news to report~we were gone for several days AND my Dad is back in the hospital...BUT, I have 4 COOKING shows for September and a boatload of people still to call!
I am trying to touch base with my 2 new recruits for a training session and still have 2 fence sitters that want to sign before this weekend to get in on the rebate....we will see what happens there!

I can see the light :)
I have 15 Host coached and ready to rock cooking shows for September. I just booked a huge fundraiser for september and I have spill over into October :) 6 so far.
My team is starting to show a pulse and I am excited!!!
I redid my recognition plan and I instituted sign-ups.
So far I am looking good!
Points haven't changed much yet, but I can tatse the Margarita's already!!!
Thanks to all of you for your INSPIRATION!

Wow, YOU are so inspiring! Fifteen cooking shows is awesome! Maybe you'll need to aim for Level Four instead. :)

I have never earned a trip. SO I am about as excited as I can stand!!!
Thank you :)
I get my inspiration from you guys!

What are you doing for Recognition now?

Another baby step forward: crested 33K.

Kris (aka Leggy)
Have: 33,606 points - 2 qualified - 2 working to qualify
Need: 40,394 points - 4 to qualify

legacypc46 said:
Another baby step forward: crested 33K.

Kris (aka Leggy)
Have: 33,606 points - 2 qualified - 2 working to qualify
Need: 40,394 points - 4 to qualify

Woo hoo!!! Keep it up!!!:D

cheftiffany said:
What are you doing for Recognition now?

It is very much inspired by Colleen :)
I will give roses for each accomplishment and a drawing for all who receive one.
I did not do a rose for coming to the meeting. I will see if I want to add that in later if need be.
The special award for business builder is a $5 gift card to Dunkin' Donuts. Cause Dunkin' Keeps ya going!

I have attached my outline. Feel free to use it if you would like!
I will post how the Team liked it after my next meeting 9/14.

I also started a sign up sheet and have attached that also :)

Attachments

• Batcher Team Signups.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 199
    24.5 KB · Views: 175
    24.5 KB · Views: 187
    24.5 KB · Views: 183
  • Batcher Team Recognition Plan.doc
    24 KB · Views: 202
    24 KB · Views: 210
    24 KB · Views: 201
    24 KB · Views: 189
Inching along here....

61,500 points, recruits are fulfilled:

12,500 points to go.

I have 8 Sept cookings shows, 2 catalog shows and 3 booth events, 3 October shows and 1 booth.

Working hard -- or trying to!

You're doing GREAT Janice! You are an inspiration!!

jwpamp said:
Inching along here....

61,500 points, recruits are fulfilled:

12,500 points to go.

I have 8 Sept cookings shows, 2 catalog shows and 3 booth events, 3 October shows and 1 booth.

Working hard -- or trying to!

That's awesome!! HOly cow. You'll have it by the end of October!

One gal qualified this weekend, so I'm down to needing less that 39,000 points! Two gals signed this weekend, one of which should turn in her first two shows later this week.

Kris (aka Leggy)
Have: 35,844 points - 3 qualified - 3 working to qualify
Need: 38,156 points - 3 to qualify

Janice, you continue to be such an inspiration. I love how you have built a steady, strong and consistent business. :party:

Hooray, August is done! This was one of my worst months. My stats next month will be so much better!

Linda
Have: 41,024 points - 4 qualified & 2 working to qualify
Need: 32,976 points - 2 to qualify

One of the training CDs I first listened to said this business is like life: it has its peaks and valleys. So when you're in a valley, a peak is waiting right ahead of you. I'm glad August is done as well.

Updating:
Carolyn
Have: 52,257 points - 2 qualified - 6 who should be working to qualify...
Need: 21,743 points - 4 to qualify

at least I am only 2 Q'd recruits away from Miami :)

dannyzmom said:
Updating:
Carolyn
Have: 52,257 points - 2 qualified - 6 who should be working to qualify...
Need: 21,743 points - 4 to qualify

at least I am only 2 Q'd recruits away from Miami :)

I know you really want to earn Miami! Nothing like vacationing so close to home!;) At least the hotel is very nice and historic!

Of course you are actually going to Mexico!

ChefLisa said:
I know you really want to earn Miami! Nothing like vacationing so close to home!;) At least the hotel is very nice and historic!

Of course you are actually going to Mexico!

LOL - although I *love* the hotel they've chosen in Miami...I wanna go to Mexico!!!

We want you to go to Mexico too! You are so close I can taste the margarita now. :)

(I really want to be tasting the French wine, but am starting to worry it may be Mojitos in South Beach instead.)

Carolyn, you're really doing great (yeah!). Anything in particular you can share?

legacypc46 said:
We want you to go to Mexico too! You are so close I can taste the margarita now. :)

(I really want to be tasting the French wine, but am starting to worry it may be Mojitos in South Beach instead.)

Carolyn, you're really doing great (yeah!). Anything in particular you can share?

I am just focusing hard on getting bookings AT my shows...and then doing my quickie recruiting shpeil at each show...now if only I could get some of my dang recruits qualified!!!

dannyzmom said:
I am just focusing hard on getting bookings AT my shows...and then doing my quickie recruiting shpeil at each show...now if only I could get some of my dang recruits qualified!!!

I know how you feel - I have 6 consultants that have yet to qualify. That's going to make quite the difference in trip points once they do!

The good news is I broke another 1000-point mark (36K):

Kris (aka Leggy)
Have: 36,602 points - 3 qualified - 3 working to qualify
Need: 35,452 points - 3 to qualify

The other news is that it's kind of a moot point. I'm not sharing this with my team until Thursday (so please don't mention this on CS), but I am moving again ...in 4 weeks:bugeye:. Earning any trip now seems a long shot. :cry: This is move number three in less than 12 months...but I am thrilled at the idea of being with family and finally living in our forever house (unless Ike blows it away). :sun:

ps-I haven't been posting much lately because, well, it's been a little stressful around here lately. It was a tough decision to make, but DH and I are happy with it. We're hoping he can join me in December.

Wow Kris - you really are mobile! I'm off to a show, I'll check back with you all later. I'm excited about starting my month off with this host. She's a friend and her shows are always great - last one was $1800.....I hope she can do it again!

legacypc46 said:
The other news is that it's kind of a moot point. I'm not sharing this with my team until Thursday (so please don't mention this on CS), but I am moving again ...in 4 weeks:bugeye:. Earning any trip now seems a long shot. :cry: This is move number three in less than 12 months...but I am thrilled at the idea of being with family and finally living in our forever house (unless Ike blows it away). :sun:

Kris, what? You mean I'll actually get to meet you in person at director events in Orlando? Where are you moving to, city wise?

pamperedlinda said:
Wow Kris - you really are mobile! I'm off to a show, I'll check back with you all later. I'm excited about starting my month off with this host. She's a friend and her shows are always great - last one was $1800.....I hope she can do it again!

Good Luck Linda! I can't wait to hear of these results!! :D

iteachurkid said:
Jennifer
Goal: Miami (Level 2) - 52,000 points and 4 qualified recruits
Have: 35440 - 6 qualified - 1 still to qualify
Need: 16560 - 0 to qualify

Updating:
Goal: Miami (Level 2) - 52,000 points and 4 qualified recruits
Have: 36577 - 6 qualified - 1 still to qualify
Need: 15423 - 0 to qualify

This month is looking good...I'm hoping to be under 10000 by the time the month is over :)

Kris!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! I know how much you have wanted to be "home" and I KNOW you and your business will be fine! Look at how much you have learned this year from 2 moves!

legacypc46 said:
The good news is I broke another 1000-point mark (36K):

Kris (aka Leggy)
Have: 36,602 points - 3 qualified - 3 working to qualify
Need: 35,452 points - 3 to qualify

ps-I haven't been posting much lately because, well, it's been a little stressful around here lately. It was a tough decision to make, but DH and I are happy with it. We're hoping he can join me in December.

Oh Kris! That is so AWESOME! I know you are so happy about getting back to Florida! I can't wait to come visit!

Goal: Aruba for 2 - 74,000 points and 5 qualified recruits
Have: 43,046 points - 6 qualified - 7 working to qualify
Need: 30,954 points
Action: $3500 in sales each month, 10 qualified recruits 6 are working to qualify in September and one will qualify by October 31 - she's a past consultant who only does a show the week before she's going inactive....I made her promise she would qualify before going inactive! Then she'll just do shows whenever she wants to.

I'm sad Kris is moving =((

Are we going to do lunch before you leave??

ABSOLUTELY!!!! I'll give you a call in a couple days once I know my calendar (it's a little crazy at the moment!)

Wow, Kris, you sure do have a lot on your plate!! Good luck with the move and the transition. I know you will pick your business up and be successful in your new place too!

Ok guys, I FINALLY have an update. ONe of my newer recruits just qualified (and he'll be the one to get me my $200 because he signed after conference and was the first to qualify in 30 days - woo hooooo!! I want one of those new Ipods so we'll see....). Anyway, here's the update:

Becky
Goal: Paris (level 3) - 74,000 points and 6 qualified recruits
Have: 53,128 - 6 qualified -3 still to qualify
Need: 20,872 - 0 to qualify

My September has been TOTALLY lame. :bugeye: Well, not to mention August too. Over the past few days I've gotten on that dang phone (and email) and booked three new September shows. There are a few other possibilities too which I would TOTALLY love to get back to my 6-8 shows a month. It's been a while since I've had one of those. I have a few other possible recruits on the fence so I should really work with them to get that going, but I HAVE to get this show schedule back up and running. I'm taking shows that are WAY far away for me - even on weeknights :)yuck:ICK - bad traffic!) because I'm willing to do whatever I can. So, I hope to have more updates eventually.:)

Now I'm off to change my signature......

You are so going to Paris Becky! Congrats on the qualified consultant! :)

Yes you are Becky! CONGRATS!!!

Chef Kearns said:
I will post my realistic Miami, but I really want Paris!!

Goal Miami - 52,000, 4 qualified recruits
Have: 35,796 - 4 qualified 0 working to qualify
Need: 16,204 - 0 to qualify

This makes me feel a bit better!

Updating:

Miami - 52,000, 4 qualified recruits
Have: 37,426 - 4 qualified still 0 working to qualify
Need: 14,574 - 0 to qualify

Paris - 74,000, 6 qualified recruits
Have 37,426 - 4 qualified
Need: 36,574 - 2 qualified recruits

Miss me?Hello everyone!!!

I finally have a few minutes to get on and read posts! Haven't been on in forever!

I did however want to post my goal and what I have so far!!! Thanks to the TOP 50 challenge I have already earned Level 3 and well on my way to Level 4!

Mexico (Level 4) - 102,500 - 7 qualified recruits
Have 78,195 - 7 qualified
Need: 24,305 - 0 qualified recruits

Here I come level 4 Mexico!!! WHOO HOOO!!:)

I did want to share with all of you my heartbreak for TOP 50....I was only $166 short from the #50 spot! I cried :cry:when I got the call from Amy Neal!! Too be that close sucked!! I thought I had it!!

But I have now moved on and realize that this challenge helped me to more than triple my sales from those months last year!! I ended up with $15,215 :money::money:for the two...not too bad!!

I am hoping now that my oldest is in kindergarten that I can at least get on here a couple times a week. I miss the connections to everyone!!

Hello----finally checking in on this thread.You guys are all awesome. I know we can all do it!Debi, so sorry to hear of the marital difficulties. Sounds like you know what you need to do to take care of yourself. :)I really want level 3 so I can use my TPC day!Here's me:
Have: 44,544 points - 3 qualified - 1 working to qualify (and 3 duds who never qualified!)
Need: 31456 points - 3 to qualifyI have some good shows coming up and some great recruit leads. Just had an interview last night and I think she is signing and I have an interview on Saturday.Now I just have to fill my calendar! If I qualify just three more recruits (although I would love more) I will still need 7800 in sales each month (Sept-Dec) to make it. I consistently do about $4k and did $9k in may for TPC, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. I can handle a few more shows, but I need to find me some hosts!

fruit76loop said:
Hello everyone!!!

I finally have a few minutes to get on and read posts! Haven't been on in forever!

I did however want to post my goal and what I have so far!!! Thanks to the TOP 50 challenge I have already earned Level 3 and well on my way to Level 4!

Mexico (Level 4) - 102,500 - 7 qualified recruits
Have 78,195 - 7 qualified
Need: 24,305 - 0 qualified recruits

Here I come level 4 Mexico!!! WHOO HOOO!!:)

I did want to share with all of you my heartbreak for TOP 50....I was only $166 short from the #50 spot! I cried :cry:when I got the call from Amy Neal!! Too be that close sucked!! I thought I had it!!

But I have now moved on and realize that this challenge helped me to more than triple my sales from those months last year!! I ended up with $15,215 :money::money:for the two...not too bad!!

I am hoping now that my oldest is in kindergarten that I can at least get on here a couple times a week. I miss the connections to everyone!!
Great to see you again, Marlene! Congrats on the sales! I know it's hard to just miss something but I bet you love that paycheck and trip points!! :party:

Wow, Marlene!!! You go girl! Keep up the great work. I'm sure you'll get there. How big is your team now?

Deb-you can do it!!! You did it before with TPC when you set your mind to it!!!!

Keep on trucking everone!:):)

Hiya Becky!!!

My team is now in the 20s...Whoo Hooo....and we keep growing! I just need my team to help me more!!

Who has a team that recruits more than they do?? I need some help!! Please...please help me!!

My team recruited 0 in 2007 and so far in 2008 they have recruited 3..so it is better...but not good enough dangit!!

Great to see you Marlene! Awesome summer...absolutely inspiring!

I'm modifying my goal based on my sudden move later this month....but am happy to report I've gained a few thousand points this past week. :)

Kris (aka Leggy)
Goal: South Beach (Level 2) - 54,000 points and 4 qualified recruits
Have: 39,790 points - 3 qualified - 3 working to qualify
Need: 14,210 points - 1 to qualify

Broke thru 40K and added a team member :):

Kris (aka Leggy)
Have: 40,686 points - 3 qualified - 4 working to qualify
Need: 13, 314 points - 1 to qualify

legacypc46 said:
Broke thru 40K and added a team member :):

Kris (aka Leggy)
Have: 40,686 points - 3 qualified - 4 working to qualify
Need: 13, 314 points - 1 to qualify

I think I just felt the ocean breeze blow over you!;)

<h2>1. How can I earn enough points to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>To earn enough points for the Paris trip, you can follow the 8+1 plan. This means submitting at least 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month, bringing you closer to your goal.</p><h2>2. What is the 8+1 plan?</h2><p>The 8+1 plan is a strategy for earning points towards the Paris trip. It involves submitting 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month.</p><h2>3. Can I earn points through catalog shows?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn points through catalog shows. For every $100 in sales from a catalog show, you will earn 1 point towards the trip.</p><h2>4. Do I have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>No, you do not have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip. The 8+1 plan can help you earn enough points without reaching Level 4. However, if you do earn Level 4, you will earn additional points towards the trip.</p><h2>5. How many points do I need to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>You will need a total of 74,990 points to qualify for the Paris trip. This can be earned through a combination of cooking shows, catalog shows, and helping others start their business.</p>

Related to Can I Earn a Trip to Paris Through Cooking Shows and Business Recruitment?

1. How can I earn enough points to qualify for the Paris trip?

To earn enough points for the Paris trip, you can follow the 8+1 plan. This means submitting at least 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month, bringing you closer to your goal.

2. What is the 8+1 plan?

The 8+1 plan is a strategy for earning points towards the Paris trip. It involves submitting 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month.

3. Can I earn points through catalog shows?

Yes, you can earn points through catalog shows. For every $100 in sales from a catalog show, you will earn 1 point towards the trip.

4. Do I have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip?

No, you do not have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip. The 8+1 plan can help you earn enough points without reaching Level 4. However, if you do earn Level 4, you will earn additional points towards the trip.

5. How many points do I need to qualify for the Paris trip?

You will need a total of 74,990 points to qualify for the Paris trip. This can be earned through a combination of cooking shows, catalog shows, and helping others start their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcont
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies