• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Buy a Consultant's Hat for My 'Token'?

In summary, consultant hats are only available for purchase by active Pampered Chef consultants. To become eligible to buy a consultant's hat, you must become an active Pampered Chef consultant by signing up and completing the necessary steps. The purpose of the hat is to recognize active consultants and showcase their dedication and expertise. Multiple hats can be purchased, but there is a limit of one per event or party. The cost of the hat may vary depending on location and can be checked with a consultant or through a consultant account.
PamperChefCarol
Are the hats that consultants get for doing the walk available for purchase?

I checked Merril and didn't see them there, but wanted to get one for my/our "token" ( and she is totally ok with being referred to as that. She hates the whole 'survivor, I have to be dripping in pink" thing) Anywho, she loves my hat.. any ideas??

No, those hats aren't available. Could you get her the backpack or the jacket instead?

It's great to hear that your friend is a consultant and participated in the walk! As far as I know, the hats are not available for purchase. They are typically given as a token of appreciation to consultants who participate in the walk. However, you can try reaching out to the organization or event organizers to see if they have any extra hats available for purchase. Alternatively, you could try searching online for similar hats or customizing one for your friend. Hope this helps!

Related to Can I Buy a Consultant's Hat for My 'Token'?

1. Can I purchase a consultant's hat as a customer?

No, consultant hats are only available for purchase by active Pampered Chef consultants.

2. How do I become eligible to buy a consultant's hat?

To become eligible to buy a consultant's hat, you must become an active Pampered Chef consultant by signing up and completing the necessary steps to become a consultant.

3. What is the purpose of the consultant's hat?

The consultant's hat is a recognition item for active Pampered Chef consultants to wear during events and parties to showcase their dedication and expertise as a consultant.

4. Can I buy multiple consultant hats?

Yes, you may purchase multiple consultant hats if you are an active Pampered Chef consultant. However, please note that there is a limit of one hat per event or party.

5. How much does a consultant's hat cost?

The cost of a consultant's hat may vary depending on your country and region. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or log into your consultant account to view the current pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
merego
  • msangtorn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • pamperedcheermom