• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Host Have Part of Her Order Shipped Elsewhere?

In summary, as a host, you can have part of your order shipped to a different address by providing the alternate shipping address at the time of placing your order. There is no limit to the number of addresses you can have your order shipped to, but each address will incur a separate shipping fee. Unfortunately, international shipping is currently not available. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number to track the shipment to a different address. If you need to add a shipping address after placing your order, please contact customer service, but be aware that this may result in additional shipping fees.
mconsola
I have a chairperson of a fundraiser show who wants to purchase the cookware special (set) as a gift for her daughter across the country. Is there any way to have it shipped directly to the daughter and still have the hosts other order sent to her? I can't have a co-chairperson can I?

No, there is not.

can't you do a "co-host" & ship it using direct shipping!?!?

SS has told me 'no' before. Co-Host and Host have to have the SAME address!

stefani2 said:
SS has told me 'no' before. Co-Host and Host have to have the SAME address!

I've done it. You just click "special shipping" on the co-host order. Maybe I wasn't supposed to do it!?!? It worked, though.

The answer is no because you cannot have a co-host on a fundraiser.

For a regular Cooking Show, I did it once. The host had another residence and got a lot of her host benefits to stock her kitchen there. What we did was list her husband as the co-host with the separate address of the 2nd home. That order did have to have the direct shipping charges applied, but it was worth it to them.

But, Deb's right, for a FR there can't be a co-host.

Wish I had known you COULD for a reg. cooking show - I had to drive an hour to meet her. :(

1. Can I have part of my order shipped to a different address?

Yes, as a host, you can have part of your order shipped to a different address. Simply provide the alternate shipping address at the time of placing your order.

2. Is there a limit to how many addresses I can have my order shipped to?

There is no limit to the number of addresses you can have your order shipped to. However, each address will incur a separate shipping fee.

3. Can I have part of my order shipped internationally?

Unfortunately, we currently only ship within the United States. We are unable to ship internationally at this time.

4. How can I track the shipment of my order to a different address?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track the shipment of your order to a different address.

5. Can I add an address for shipping after I have already placed my order?

If you need to add a shipping address after your order has been placed, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that this may result in additional shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo