• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Guest Receipts Be Emailed??

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can send your guests receipts via email, which is a convenient option for both you and your guests. To set up email receipts, log into your Pampered Chef account, go to the "My Business" tab, and select "Settings" and then "Receipt Options." You can then choose to send receipts via email and customize them with a personalized message, your contact information, and a logo or image. If your guest does not want to receive an email receipt, you can still provide a paper receipt by unchecking the "Send Receipt via Email" option. Rest assured, your guests' personal information will be kept private when receiving email receipts, with only their name and purchased items being included
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I have a customer that ALREADY got her shipment and I have to mail her out receipts. Do you know if it's possible to just email them instead of having them mailed??

The buyers need to have the consumer information that's on the back of the sales receipt you would print at home. If you have a way of printing them at home and scanning both sides to attach to an email, that might be a solution. You may want to call HO and ask if an electronic copy of an official receipt is sufficient.

The problem is that if you could they wouldn't have the info on the back that makes them official receipts.

I actually just asked this last week (I think that's when it was). HO said:Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. It's not an official receipt, so you would need to print them off, but it is another thing the guest can have and save in case, for example, the lose the original or move to another town.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I'm happy to help answer your question. Yes, it is possible to email receipts to your customers instead of mailing them. In fact, it's a more eco-friendly and efficient option. You can easily access and send electronic receipts through your consultant portal. Just go to your "Orders" tab and click on the order number for the customer in question. Then, click on the "Send Receipt" button and enter the customer's email address. They will receive a digital copy of their receipt in their inbox. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. Can I receive my guest receipts via email?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can send your guests receipts via email. This is a convenient option for both you and your guests, as it eliminates the need for paper receipts and allows for easier record-keeping.

2. How do I set up email receipts for my guests?

To set up email receipts, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, select "Settings" and then "Receipt Options." You can then choose to send receipts via email and enter the email address of your guests.

3. What if my guest does not want to receive an email receipt?

If your guest does not want to receive an email receipt, you can still print a paper receipt for them. Simply uncheck the "Send Receipt via Email" option when processing the order, and a paper receipt will be generated instead.

4. Can I customize the email receipts for my guests?

Yes, you can customize the email receipts for your guests. In the "Receipt Options" section of your settings, you can choose to include a personalized message, your contact information, and a logo or image on the receipt.

5. Will my guests' personal information be kept private when receiving email receipts?

Yes, your guests' personal information will be kept private when receiving email receipts. The only information that will be included on the receipt is their name and the items they purchased. No other personal information will be shared.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Halle-Doodle