• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Get the Same Special Twice in a Row?

In summary, hosts are limited to one special per month for 6 months, provided they have 6 parties booked for each month after their show. There is no specific limit to the specials a host can take, but the 6 month rule still applies. This information can be found in the Policies and Procedures Manual, but it's always a good idea to confirm with a consultant or the official website.
jrodeo
Special?

I have a catalog show that was booked from a friend of mine. My friend took the host special at her show. Can she now take the host special (still the September Cookware Special) again from the catalog show?

Or is a host limited to one special per month for 6 months, provided she has 6 parties booked for each month after her show?

Is there a limit to the specials a host can take?

Could I have found this in the Policies and Procedures Manual? If so I apologize and need to print it and put it by the bathtub for reading material.

Thanks for your help!

She can I do believe....:)

Yep! No worries there...just like they can order two of the same half price items or half price combos on their own show!

Yay! My host will be thrilled.

Thanks!

Hi there! I'm happy to hear that your friend has already taken advantage of the September Cookware Special at her show. As a consultant, I can confirm that hosts are limited to one special per month for 6 months, as long as they have 6 parties booked for each month after their show. This is a great way for hosts to continue earning rewards and benefits from their shows. To answer your question about the limit of specials a host can take, there is no specific limit. However, the 6 month rule still applies. So if your friend has already taken the September Cookware Special, she will have to wait until the 6 month period is over before she can take advantage of another host special.And don't worry, you didn't miss this information in the Policies and Procedures Manual. It can be a lot of information to take in, so it's always good to double check with your consultant or the official Pampered Chef website.Happy hosting and enjoy your new products!

Can a Host Get the Same Discount on All Products?

Yes, as a host, you are eligible for the same discount on all products as any other customer. This discount is based on the total sales from your party and can range from 10% to 30% off the retail price.

Can a Host Use Their Discount on Top of Other Discounts or Promotions?

Unfortunately, our host discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still take advantage of any current sales or special offers available to all customers.

Do Hosts Receive Free Products?

Yes, as a host, you have the opportunity to earn free products based on the total sales from your party. The more sales you have, the more free products you can earn. You can also receive a special host exclusive product for hosting a qualifying party.

What Happens if My Party Doesn't Meet the Sales Requirement for the Host Discount?

If your party does not meet the minimum sales requirement for the host discount, you will still earn a flat 10% off discount on all products. Additionally, you can still earn free products based on your total party sales.

Can a Host Get the Same Discount on Personal Purchases Outside of the Party?

No, the host discount is only available for purchases made through a party. However, you can still earn free products by hosting a party and use your host discount on those items. You can also take advantage of any current sales or promotions available to all customers for personal purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies