• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Family Member Use My Credit Card to Purchase Products?

If a family member wants to purchase something, but wants to use my credit card and pay me later, is that okay? Or would that flag it somehow since the person's name would not be the same as the credit card?
HopefulChef2Be
If a family member wants to purchase something, but wants to use my credit card and pay me later, is that okay? Or would that flag it somehow since the person's name would not be the same as the credit card?

You guys know everything :p so I figured someone would know the answer to this one, too!

(oh, this would be on a show, not an individual order. not sure if that would matter?)

I've never had a problem when the name on the card is different than the "Guest". YOu said it's your credit card? The other thing you can do is just enter it as "cash" in the payment information screen, then it just gets debited from your account. That's just another option.:)

Becky,

True, I could do the debit thing.......but heck, why take money out of my acct if I dont have much LOL I would rather just charge it and have them pay me! :p

Thank you so much!! All of you guys are so dang smart here!!! I wish I had ya'll at my home so I wouldnt even have to type out my questions (gettin' lazy, eh?? ha!)

Thanks again!!

That's true. Plus if you're like me and get airline miles on your credit card...even better!:D

I have used another person's card for a guests order and nothing happened. I used my mom's card for one of my orders once...doesn't matter

Becky,
Heck yeah!! I use Discover all the time and rack up those dollars!! woohoo!!

:)

Thanks Princess!! It is good to know!! :)

If you have the Pampered Chef credit card it will NOT let you use it. I tried you use it when my sister was getting payed the next day.

EnterTheir order as cash or check....then pay the balance on your Pampered Chef Credit card. They can pay you later....:D

1. Can I use my credit card to purchase products for a family member?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are able to use your credit card to purchase products for a family member. However, you must follow the company's policies and procedures for using your credit card for purchases.

2. Can I add a family member as an authorized user on my credit card?

Yes, you can add a family member as an authorized user on your credit card. This will allow them to make purchases using your credit card, but you will still be responsible for the payments.

3. Can my family member use my credit card to purchase products without my permission?

No, your credit card should only be used with your permission. It is important to keep your credit card information safe and secure to avoid any unauthorized purchases.

4. Can I use my credit card to purchase products for a family member who is also a consultant?

Yes, you can use your credit card to purchase products for a family member who is also a consultant. However, you must make sure to follow the proper guidelines and policies for using your credit card for purchases.

5. Can I use my credit card to purchase products for a family member who lives in a different household?

Yes, you can use your credit card to purchase products for a family member who lives in a different household. As long as you have their permission and follow the company's policies, you can make purchases for them using your credit card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
raebates
  • California Girl