• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Sample Products with a Different Credit Card

You can order through PP and use any credit card. However, the trifle bowl and tool turnabout are currently not available through PP, so you would have to order those separately.
kisrae
Gold Member
Can you order your sample products with a different credit card. Not the PC Credit or Debit. I wnat to put it on a credit card I'm just not sure if I can or how.
Thanks all
:confused:

I know I did last year. I went to CC and ordered it there and used my bank mastercard.

REALLY!?!? For some reason I didn't think you could. That's great news! Now I don't have to wait until my PC account has some money in it to order my samples! (Jan. was the pits for me and I spent my commission for Dec. on DH's Christmas present!)

Okay my bad! Sorry ladies :( I KNOW I ordered mine online last fall using my mastercard - I just went to my expenses and there's the printout from CC and then I checked my credit card bill and yep! there it is. However, I just went to CC (the Canadian one for me) and there's a note right on the first page of ordering samples that states it can only be paid through the PC debit card!

Sorry to get you hopeful for no reason. They obviously changed things here recently and maybe yours has always been otherwise.

I just went on Pampered Partner and I could pay with my CC there. Try ordering through there.

You can only pay on line with the PC debit card.

On pampered partner you can only pay with the PC debit or PC credit card or PC dollars.

If you want to pay by check or a different credit card you have to mail it in using the form in your change over kit.

When I did my order through P3 I was able to use any CC I wanted.

JaimeQ said:
When I did my order through P3 I was able to use any CC I wanted.
That's probably an "undocumented feature," otherwise known as a glitch. :)

Kinda odd then cause it had all the options including the TPC debit card pc dollars the only thing not open for an option was check....

Not to hijack the thread but....

Can you place an order and then when you get paid again place another order for the other items? just wondering....hmmm

melissakc said:
Not to hijack the thread but....

Can you place an order and then when you get paid again place another order for the other items? just wondering....hmmm
Yes, you can.

you can only pay with a credit card if you are a new consultant and then you have to do it by paper or over the phone.

So let me get this straight.....You can order samples through PP and pay with the PC Credit Card? (I got one so that I could get my samples, and then I see on CC that you can only use the Debit Card!!!!! I WANT my stuff!!!!!

Christy,Yep, you can use PC debit and/or PC credit card if you order through PP. And if you have some PC$, you can use those, too. :)

I think it really stinks!!I think we should be able to pay with any cc we want to!! Our customers can why can't we?

I totally agree. We had some credit problems in the past &
I can't even get a PC credit card. My debit card is the only
thing I can use & sometimes I want something before I have
any $$$ in my account!!!

Is it hard to get a PC credit card?

The PC credit card is administered by Chase, so it's just like having any other Chase card, complete with whatever their credit requirements are. The only difference is that it has a pic of stoneware on the card (and that HO will accept it for our orders). My husband and I have good credit, so I didn't have a problem getting one. A clustermate, however, has one and they keep raising her interest rate.

hmm, I guess the answer to my question would be no. At least not via PP3 or maybe the set I selected is simply out of stock?

I'd love to get the trifle bowl to show as well as the tool turnabout.

Related to Ordering Sample Products with a Different Credit Card

1. How do I order sample products?

To order sample products, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. Then, select the category of product you are interested in and browse through the available samples. Add the desired samples to your cart and proceed to checkout.

2. Can I order multiple samples of the same product?

Yes, you can order multiple samples of the same product as long as they are available. However, please note that there may be a limit on the number of samples you can order per product.

3. Do I have to pay for sample products?

Yes, sample products are available for purchase and must be paid for. The cost of the samples will vary depending on the product, but they are typically discounted for consultants.

4. Can I return or exchange sample products?

No, sample products cannot be returned or exchanged. They are intended for personal use and cannot be resold or used for demonstrations.

5. How long will it take for my sample products to arrive?

The delivery time for sample products will vary depending on your location and shipping method selected at checkout. Typically, samples will arrive within 7-10 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • pamperedpnina
  • Products and Tips
Replies