• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a bride who is already married be registered for a wedding registry?

In summary, "Bride to Be Already Hitched" is a special collection from Pampered Chef designed for newly married couples. It includes a mix of best-selling kitchen tools and unique items, such as personalized cutting boards and towels. There is a discounted price for purchasing the entire collection, and some products can be customized. The collection is not limited to brides-to-be, but is also great for grooms-to-be or any recently married couple.
chefdianne
Silver Member
has anyone ever registered a bride who was already married? i have a situation where the bride and groom eloped the day before he was deployed to iraq. when he returns, they are going to have an official wedding. just curious if we can sign them up for registry even though they are legally wed already.:rolleyes:

Absolutely!

I don't see why not...just put the day of the "official wedding" as the wedding date. Should have no problems...Besides how does HO know if they are married already or not!!

Congrats to the Happy Couple! :)

Yes you can! I had just about the same thing happen last Spring - they still registered, because they did a Reception for them later, and we had her "Wedding Shower" two weeks after they got married! (it was already scheduled for that date.)
Oh - and i put the reception date as the Wedding date.

I currently have a registry just like this...it's my best friend. Her and her husband got married on Christmas Eve 2005 then he left for Iraq in early January. They are having a big wedding this July...he'll be home in about 3 weeks...YAY!!! Anyway, they have a registry set up under me and everything is fine!!

OHHH YEAH! I don't see a problem with it.
I think it's wonderful and also you should go for it and sign her up girl!

Related to Can a bride who is already married be registered for a wedding registry?

What is "Bride to Be Already Hitched"?

"Bride to Be Already Hitched" is a special collection from Pampered Chef designed specifically for newly married couples. It includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for starting a new life together.

What kind of products are included in the "Bride to Be Already Hitched" collection?

The collection includes a mix of our best-selling products, such as our classic cookware and bakeware, as well as some fun and unique items like personalized cutting boards and kitchen towels.

Is there a discount for purchasing the "Bride to Be Already Hitched" collection?

Yes, there is a special discounted price for purchasing the entire collection. This is a great way to save money while getting all the essential kitchen tools you need as a newly married couple.

Can I customize the products in the "Bride to Be Already Hitched" collection?

Some of the products in the collection can be personalized with your names or wedding date. Check the individual product pages for customization options.

Is the "Bride to Be Already Hitched" collection only for brides-to-be?

No, the collection is also great for grooms-to-be or for couples who have recently gotten married. It makes a great gift for any couple starting their new life together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies