• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can 2 People Split Payment on an Order

In summary, it is possible to split the payments for an order in P3, with up to 3 payments allowed per order but only 2 can be credit cards. The third payment must be made in cash or check. It is also possible to have multiple people contribute to one order, with one person's name for warranty purposes. However, it is important for customers to understand that this may affect their individual warranties and they should carefully consider the shipping options and what items they are ordering.
Kimberlymmj
In other words, two different credit cards on an order in P3 to split the shipping and the order itself.

Yes. You can put up to 3 payments on one order, but only 2 can be a cc. The 3rd has to be cash or check.I've had mom or MIL buy something for the host, charge them for their order & charge the rest to the host all under her name for warranty purposes.

Added note. If you had 10 people buying for one person (let's say their house burned down). You could add everything on ONE guest order with ONE shipping charge, then build in each buying guest & a payment under their name with zero items attached to their personal order screen. And then the big order in the receiver's name would not have a payment. As long as it all totals at the end, you are good to go. You'll get a warning message, but it will not prohibit you from submitting the show.

Oh, one more thought. It sounds like your 2 guests are trying to order under one name to save on shipping? If so, make sure that they understand that the warranty will just be under the ONE name. If they are buying something with a lifetime warranty they really should pay the extra shipping to alleviate any future warranty issues.

Also, make sure they know what they are getting. I have had people at an office go in together and then ask ME what they got. So there are ten small items on the order and I have one name. Then, they want to know who ordered what. I tell them if they are combining orders that all I do is enter under one name but not keep up with what's what. Amazing how many people forget what they order.....

Related to Can 2 People Split Payment on an Order

1. Can two people split the payment for one order?

Yes, two people can split the payment for one order. This can be done by selecting the "Split Payment" option during checkout and entering the amount each person will be paying.

2. How do I split the payment on an order with someone else?

To split the payment on an order with someone else, select the "Split Payment" option during checkout and enter the amount each person will be paying. You can also choose to send a payment link to the other person for them to pay their portion separately.

3. Can I split the payment with someone who is not present for the order?

Yes, you can split the payment with someone who is not present for the order. Simply select the "Split Payment" option during checkout and enter the amount each person will be paying. You can also choose to send a payment link to the other person for them to pay their portion separately.

4. Is there a limit to how many people can split the payment on an order?

No, there is no limit to how many people can split the payment on an order. You can split the payment with as many people as you'd like by entering the amount each person will be paying during checkout.

5. Can I split the payment on an order after it has been placed?

No, unfortunately, you cannot split the payment on an order after it has been placed. You must select the "Split Payment" option during checkout and enter the amount each person will be paying at the time of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • debbieskitchenhelper