• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update Your Web Order: Easily Transfer Credit Card Information to a New Show

In summary, the conversation is about adding a small web order to a different show. The speaker advises to ask for the guest's permission before adding the order, as some guests may not be happy with their order being placed on a different show. They also mention throwing in a free cookbook as a thank you for the order. The conversation also includes a personal experience where a guest's order was placed on a different show without their knowledge and how it caused some issues.
pctharper
Gold Member
I have a small web order for a show that didn't go anywhere. Since I can see the credit card number, can I add it to a different show?

Yes. You can either pull it in to the show you want or data entry it like a regluar show order.

Yes but since the guest put the order on her friend's show you really need to ask the guest's permission. Some will just order to help their friend and would not be happy if you plug it onto another show. MOST people though will thank you for ordering. It's all in how you approach the guest.

Eg.: "I wanted you to know that Mary's party didn't work out as she had hoped but I know you wanted your items so I will put your order on another party I have going in this week. That way you can still save on the shipping and get the free (guest special for this month). I'm also throwing in a cookbook* as a thank you for your order."

*season's best

BethCooks4U said:
Yes but since the guest put the order on her friend's show you really need to ask the guest's permission. Some will just order to help their friend and would not be happy if you plug it onto another show. MOST people though will thank you for ordering. It's all in how you approach the guest.

Eg.: "I wanted you to know that Mary's party didn't work out as she had hoped but I know you wanted your items so I will put your order on another party I have going in this week. That way you can still save on the shipping and get the free (guest special for this month). I'm also throwing in a cookbook* as a thank you for your order."

*season's best

Totally agree with this!! I went to another direct sales party for my best friend's mom last summer. She didn't have very many people show up so I thought I'd place a nice order to help her out. When I got my stuff she complained that she didn't even get anything out of the show because she didn't have enough orders to make a show (the minimum was $250 - placed a $100 of that!). I considered for a long time of returning my order, I would have rather it gone to someone else to help them out than to what ever the consultant did with my order (betting she put it on someone else's show). Then I got busy and never had a chance before the 60 day thing was up.

Hi there,I understand your frustration with the show not going as planned. Unfortunately, we are not able to transfer credit card information from one show to another for security reasons. However, I would be more than happy to help you find another way to use the credit card information or assist you in placing a new order. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the process for changing a web order?

To change a web order, you will need to contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-6938. They will assist you in making any necessary changes to your order.

Can I change the shipping address for my web order?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for your web order by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-342-6938. Please note that if your order has already been shipped, we may not be able to make the change.

What if I need to add or remove items from my web order?

If you need to add or remove items from your web order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-6938. They will assist you in making any necessary changes.

Is there a time limit for changing a web order?

We recommend contacting our customer service team at 1-800-342-6938 as soon as possible if you need to change your web order. We may not be able to make changes if your order has already been processed or shipped.

What if I need to cancel my web order?

You can cancel your web order by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-342-6938. Please note that if your order has already been shipped, we may not be able to cancel it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies