• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Camping Theme Show Flyer: Design & Print Tips by Melinda

In summary, the flyer features a cute camping theme and includes ideas on recipes and camping gear. The poster is from Mechanicsburg and is looking for help with camping recipes.
melindag
I threw together a little flyer today for a Camping theme show....what do you think? I saved it as a pdf file as I used PrintMaster to create it.

Thanks!
Melinda

Attachments

• camping theme.pdf
    1,004.2 KB · Views: 560
Melinda that's a cute flier... I like how the yellow pops out!

That is awesome, can you share your recipe ideas with us?

This is something I'm pullng together....don't have anything formal on paper yet - just swirling around in my head. I have lots of my PC doubles packed in my camping kitchen gear, and am thinking about setting this up as an outdoor open house later this spring. I thought I would set up my backyard as our campsite, with all our camping gear, etc.

As I get my act together with it, I'd be glad to share. Would love to hear from others who may have done something similar. There are tons of PC products in the catalog that are perfect for those who camp - whether it be tent, pop up, or RV.

Melinda

Melinda - Are you from the Mechanicsburg area? I saw the number on your flyer. That is where I am originally from!

Also, we just bought a camper and here are just a few of the PC products I can't wait to load into it: Bar Board, HMC Mini Measuring-All Cup, Outdoor plates, Adj. Measuring Spoons, Square Griddle. For a recipe you can do the ziplock omlets. I've only done them once but they were a hit!

Yes! I'm in Mechanicsburg!

we had another discussion on here not long ago about camping and some ideas were thrown around, and someone posted some camping recipes that their family uses...can't remember who it was - but I printed it out and thought it would make a really great addition to my "family file". Any campers out there who use a cast iron dutch oven? Got anything you can share? I have one, but have never used it a whole lot - would like to get it in action more.

Ziploc omelets would be a good idea.....I was also thinking about "campfire stew" - also called many other things (scout stew, hobo stew, etc). Once I pull out our camping boxes and get to my "kitchen box", I will find our family favorites and can pull together more info.

Melinda

I was just telling my husband that the Salad Spinner would be great to take camping(Something he's NEVER done, and i haven't done since I was a kid)... use it to spin your wet clothes, etc in...since there's no dryer! LOL...swim suits, etc. I thought it was funny, but it could come in handy!
And I often mention the knives with self-sharpeners are great to take camping, on boat, etc..
I'm no help on the recipes...

Love the "spin your bathing suit" idea!

hehee!! I thought it would get a few laughs at shows!
panties, panty hose..."So you'll have to buy two now!!" LOL

My idea would be to use the cut n seal and maybe place some chopped up green peppers, grated mozzarella cheese, onions and some sliced pepperoni with sauce inside and then throw that in a round pie tin and cook over a fire. You could use the colored santoku knife, cutting board, cut n seal, chopper and cheese grater. Let everyone make their own and that will get the guests involved. I've never done a camping party and will subscribe to this thread so that I can get some ideas. I camp at a campground and already have permission to do a show this year. SO any ideas are appreciated.

gratergirl said:
My idea would be to use the cut n seal and maybe place some chopped up green peppers, grated mozzarella cheese, onions and some sliced pepperoni with sauce inside and then throw that in a round pie tin and cook over a fire. You could use the colored santoku knife, cutting board, cut n seal, chopper and cheese grater. Let everyone make their own and that will get the guests involved. I've never done a camping party and will subscribe to this thread so that I can get some ideas. I camp at a campground and already have permission to do a show this year. SO any ideas are appreciated.

You could use this idea with a mountain pie maker!

Can someone put this into a word document so I can put my info on it? Its such an awesome idea! I love it and cant wait till i have all of those products to do it with!

Unfortunately it is a graphic so it will not convert into an editable word document. I'll try to work on it if I have time later.

Last edited:
If I get a chance this weekend, I will try to rework this for Word.....its baseball/softball season at our house, so I'm not home much in the evenings. I will post something if/when I get a chance.
Melinda

thanks for trying melinda, if you cant do it, i can find some graphics and do it in word myself since i have the "template" ... thank youthough

Great Idea!!

Ok, so I had some time tonight while watching smallville with my husband. Here it is "converted" (well recreated) in word and I've created a new PDF that does not have personal information for those of you that don't have word and want to use this fantastic theme idea.

Attachments

• camping theme pdf.pdf
    106.7 KB · Views: 392
  • camping theme.doc
    675 KB · Views: 495
Looks great! Thanks for taking care of that for me!
Melinda

melindag said:
I threw together a little flyer today for a Camping theme show....what do you think? I saved it as a pdf file as I used PrintMaster to create it.

Thanks!
Melinda

Oh wow, I LOVE it! Can you put it in Word, pretty please? I was had just contacted a campground to see if they would allow me to do this (had to leave a message). I would love to have an invite to show. :)

tlennhoff said:
Ok, so I had some time tonight while watching smallville with my husband. Here it is "converted" (well recreated) in word and I've created a new PDF that does not have personal information for those of you that don't have word and want to use this fantastic theme idea.

Thank you! I should have read through! :)

CUTE FLYER (and a very clever theme show).....thanks for sharing...:eek:

Related to Camping Theme Show Flyer: Design & Print Tips by Melinda

1. How do I incorporate a camping theme into my Pampered Chef show flyer?

To incorporate a camping theme into your flyer, you can use images of camping equipment, nature scenes, and campfire cooking. You can also use font styles and colors that give off a rustic and outdoorsy feel.

2. Can I use my own images for the flyer?

Yes, you can use your own images for the flyer as long as they are high quality and relevant to the camping theme. You can also use stock images from websites like Shutterstock or iStock.

3. What are some important design tips to keep in mind for a camping theme show flyer?

Some important design tips to keep in mind are to use a cohesive color scheme, choose fonts that are easy to read, and keep the layout clean and organized. You can also use icons or illustrations to add visual interest to the flyer.

4. How can I make my flyer stand out?

To make your flyer stand out, you can use bold and eye-catching headlines, incorporate unique design elements such as hand-drawn illustrations or textures, and use high-quality images. It's also important to include all the necessary information about the show in a clear and concise manner.

5. What is the best way to print the flyer?

The best way to print the flyer is to use a professional printing service or a high-quality printer. You can also use a thicker paper or cardstock to give the flyer a more polished look. Make sure to proofread the flyer before printing to avoid any errors or typos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
myinnerchef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg