• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi All! I'm Looking for a Theme Show Flyer for a Nascar Racing

In summary, Trish has a few ideas for a NASCAR racing themed party. Guests can participate in games or make their own recipes. The host can provide a checkerboard cake and cake pan and decorations.
melindag
Hi all! I'm looking for a theme show flyer for a NASCAR racing theme.....

thanks!
Melinda

I don't have a flyer, but how about making two teams, and having a race making two recipes. each team could represent a driver and see who wins the race!

They could wear their favorite drivers shirt, hat, jacket, if they have one or make posters to show.

Any decorations with checkerboard would be fun.

Let me go in my garage and think of some more ideas......

Cute! I love the idea of a race! I myself am not a huge NASCAR fan, more of a NASCAR widow, but I know it's really popular. I might have to try that.

Make things like you would for a football party, snacks and the like. What would you get to eat if you were at the race? Nachos, maybe? They're fun and easy! You could make them on your bar pan and grate the cheese with the mandoline and brown the meat in the small saute pan and chop up jalapenos with your utility knife. Make salsa with your salad choppers....HMMMMM! Sounds like fun!

I would love some more ideas...I'm having a party the end of the month and the ladies coming are HUGE Nascar fans (surprising, I know!!) but my host would probably love a theme like this.
GREAT IDEA!!!

If you have the cake pan set with the checkerboard insert, you can make a checkered flag cake, using devil's food and white cake.

You know that is one thing I don't have...but what a GREAT idea!! I should really look into getting it.
I was thinking of doing some easy appetizer recipes, like the nachos and something else ... and maybe doing the "Race" idea Tina mentioned.
The host is my friend, so I may give it a try and see how it goes!!

Make a ring in an OVAL shape!

You could take one wrapped prize and anytime you make a reference to racing - fast, speed, quick,win, car, driving (anything with racing or winning) and someone notices it, they get to hold the gift until someone else catches it.

The person holding the bag at the end of your show could win the prize. Be sure to make references throughout your show. "See how fast this was to prepare? Take a quick peek in your catalog, You can earn your car payment by taking this opportunity, I was driving here and thought about....., the Checkerboard cake, you can flag the page by bending the corner, etc.

We did this at a MK party one time, only she used the word MK. It was fun, because we were all trying to get the prize.

I "doctored" this postcard from one a director I know put together for our Spring Kick-Off Saturday. I thought it might be a good invitation to use.

Otherwise, how about getting toy cars and putting a few Nascar #'s on them. As they "race" towards the recipe completion, they could "move" their cars down a racetrack made on posterboard. Each time they finished one part of the recipe, they could move their car. Whoever reached the end first would receive a prize, a PC product with a Nascar "tag."

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Attachments

• Revvin Up Spring Revue.doc
    60 KB · Views: 364
Cute ideas...I love the invitations.
My host loves the idea of the two recipes and getting the guest involved with making them. I just can't think of another recipe for the other team to do, so it would sort of match up with the Nachos.
Guess it could be a dessert....humm.....

Any games ideas??

Tina I love the name game one but not sure how it will work with the doing the race recipes.

Maybe you could play a shorter version of the game, by doing it after the recipes. Or even at the beginning like during the introductions, explaining the receipt, etc., while getting ready to do the recipes. You could put it on hold while actually doing the recipes and finish (ha, there is another word) it after the recipes are done, and getting ready to close the show.

Thanks Tina!! That's a good idea...I'll give it a try!!

1. Can I customize the flyer with my own information?

Yes, you can easily customize the flyer with your own information using our online design tool. Simply click on the text boxes and replace the placeholder text with your own.

2. Is there a cost for the flyer?

No, the flyer is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants to use and customize for their theme shows.

3. Can I use my own images on the flyer?

Yes, you can upload your own images to use on the flyer. We recommend using high-quality images for the best results.

4. Can I print the flyer at home?

Yes, you can print the flyer at home using a color printer. We also offer the option to have the flyer professionally printed and shipped to you for an additional cost.

5. How do I distribute the flyer to my customers?

You can distribute the flyer to your customers through email, social media, or by printing them out and handing them out at your theme shows or other events. We also offer the option to send the flyer directly to your customers through our online tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Paula B