• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Camp Ground Fair/Outdoor Party Sticks

In summary, Camp Ground Fair/Outdoor Party Sticks are durable cooking tools that are perfect for preparing meals while camping or hosting outdoor parties. They can be used to roast a variety of foods over an open fire, such as meats, vegetables, marshmallows, and more. Using these sticks is simple and safe, as long as proper precautions are taken and children are supervised. They can also be used to cook a variety of foods besides meat and vegetables, including fruits, breads, and desserts. After use, the sticks should be thoroughly cleaned and stored in a cool, dry place to prevent any damage.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
We had a booth at a camp ground yesterday and did very well. It was part of a Jim Bowie Festival and BBQ cooking contest.
One of my recruits brought a set of outdoor party sticks which we set up just outside the front. The only thing that got more attention was the 7 week old puppy that Angelia was holding.
We sold one extra set that we had and someone placed an order for another.
If anyone has the opportunity to display the set in an area where they are useful, I'm sure you'll sell some.

ok...so my hubby and boys found another use for the outdoor party sticks. If you have any bow hunters in the family...here you go!
They practice in our back yard and needed somewhere to put the extra arrows as they grab one at a time to put into their compound bow...so, my hubby grabs one of the party sticks I have in my flower bed and sticks it in the ground next to him, so he can put all his arrows in standing them upright.
Actually I thought it was a pretty great idea

The party sticks look like something they use for arrows for target practice.

Related to Camp Ground Fair/Outdoor Party Sticks

What are Camp Ground Fair/Outdoor Party Sticks?

Camp Ground Fair/Outdoor Party Sticks are versatile cooking tools that can be used to create delicious and convenient meals while camping or hosting outdoor parties. They are long, sturdy sticks made from high-quality materials that can withstand high heat and are perfect for roasting meats, vegetables, marshmallows, and more over an open fire.

How do I use Camp Ground Fair/Outdoor Party Sticks?

Using Camp Ground Fair/Outdoor Party Sticks is simple and easy. Simply pierce your desired food item onto the stick and hold it over the fire, rotating occasionally for even cooking. Make sure to use caution when handling the hot stick and food, and always supervise children when they are using the sticks.

Are Camp Ground Fair/Outdoor Party Sticks safe to use?

Yes, Camp Ground Fair/Outdoor Party Sticks are safe to use when following proper precautions. Always use caution when handling the hot stick and food, and never leave children unattended while using the sticks. It is also important to make sure the sticks are thoroughly cleaned before and after use to prevent any potential foodborne illnesses.

Can I use Camp Ground Fair/Outdoor Party Sticks for cooking other foods besides meat and vegetables?

Absolutely! Camp Ground Fair/Outdoor Party Sticks can be used to cook a variety of foods, including fruits, breads, and even desserts like s'mores. Get creative and experiment with different food items to see what you can cook up over the fire using these versatile sticks.

How do I clean and store Camp Ground Fair/Outdoor Party Sticks?

Cleaning and storing your Camp Ground Fair/Outdoor Party Sticks is easy. After use, make sure to thoroughly clean the sticks with warm soapy water and a sponge or brush. Rinse off any soap residue and let them air dry completely before storing them in a cool, dry place. This will help prevent any rusting or damage to the sticks, ensuring they are ready for your next outdoor adventure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies