• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Party Sticks for Your Next Outdoor Event?

In summary, our Outdoor Party Sticks are made of high-quality stainless steel, come in a set of 6, are dishwasher safe, can be used on a grill, and have a variety of recipes available on our website. They are perfect for all your outdoor party needs and are designed to be durable and long-lasting.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Okay, I had a brain fart and finally realized how much I NEED the Outdoor Party Sticks! I'm going to the beach in 3 weeks and they will make things soooo convenient. Plus, I would like to talk about them at shows I have coming up. I really don't want to pay $39 for them. I don't have any shows to submit until after the 12th to order them as the Host. Anyone have some they want to get rid of???:)

I have an extra set but they are SO heavy, I think you may be better off ordering them online and letting PC ship them to you than buying them from one of us and paying all that shipping...

I took them to a BBQ last night and all the men loved the sticks. The kids did to(of course)

you still get them on the sample order on cc for 19.50 + the $4 shipping... I'd do it that way... they're not quite 60% off, but 50's pretty close, right?

Last edited:
Oooh, thanks!

Can you still order off the samples list? I thought that closed to anyone not in their first 30 days or something.
Your post reminds me to contact a past hostess and pick mine up. A customer ordered them, but needed them w/in a day or two so she took my set that I had with me and ordered another set that I still haven't gone to get!!

I just ordered them!

Related to Need Party Sticks for Your Next Outdoor Event?

1. What are Outdoor Party Sticks made of?

Our Outdoor Party Sticks are made of high-quality stainless steel, making them durable and long-lasting for all your outdoor parties and gatherings.

2. How many sticks come in a set?

Each set of Outdoor Party Sticks comes with 6 sticks, perfect for a small to medium-sized outdoor party.

3. Are Outdoor Party Sticks dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Outdoor Party Sticks are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning after your party. We recommend placing them on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

4. Can I use Outdoor Party Sticks on a grill?

Yes, our Outdoor Party Sticks are designed to be used on a grill for cooking meats, vegetables, and more. Just make sure to use oven mitts or tongs to handle the hot sticks.

5. Do you offer any recipes or suggestions for using Outdoor Party Sticks?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes on our website that are perfect for using with our Outdoor Party Sticks. You can also get creative and come up with your own dishes to cook on the sticks!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
RaeJones
  • janezapchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies