• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Came Home to a Voice Message From Susie Lite...

In summary, Debbie was honored by being asked to attend the New Director's Breakfast with Doris and Marla, but did not get the chance to sit with them. She is excited to attend the conference and is looking forward to meeting other attendees.
DebbieJ
...inviting me to SPECIAL SEATING at the New Director's Breakfast!!!

Oh boy, I wonder who I'll get to sit with?!?!? Doris or Marla????

Now I REALLY need to go shopping to complete my outfit!

Congratulations! Enjoy!

WOW!!! What a great honor for you! Shop, girl, shop!

Wow! Have a great time!

Congratulations Deb! You must be really excited now. I wish we were in the same wave so we could meet. :)

Wow, how exciting! What did you do to deserve such an honor?

pamperedlinda said:
Wow, how exciting! What did you do to deserve such an honor?

I have NO idea!!! LOL!!!

I'm guessing personal sales in my first three months as a director.

DebbieJ said:
I have NO idea!!! LOL!!!

I'm guessing personal sales in my first three months as a director.
Well, I think it's fantastic! and such an honor to be asked, enjoy every moment! ..........and then tell us all about it!:D

Congratulations! What an honor!

congrats, enjoy the moments in the sun!

Congratulations! How exciting!

Way to go Deb!! Update us after you experience it!!

Congrats Deb! That will be a meal you won't forget!:)

That's awesome Deb!!! How exciting except that I won't be sitting with you now. Oh wait, you're in Wave 3. Ugh!

Awesome Deb ~ guess I don't need to call you today to PICK YOU UP! LOL Did you make the Fast Track Director Program? Probably sales...

Congrats!
Ginny

I didn't really pay attn to that whole fast track thing...the briefcase was not really appealing to me... so maybe I did....

DebbieJ said:
I didn't really pay attn to that whole fast track thing...the briefcase was not really appealing to me... so maybe I did....
\
Oh Deb, check it out and let us know~! Now we're waiting to find out!

I had the sales requirements for Fast Track, but not the recruiting, so maybe that's why?

Good Job Deb!!! It's 3k in sales each month for 3 months, right?

Congratulations!

How exciting! :)

Congrats Deb! Don't forget your camera and extra batteries and film/memory space!

Thanks, Alison. I just got a new camera and I need to buy a card!!!

Way to go Deb! Take lots of pictures!

DebbieJ said:

LOL - too funny - I had the same reaction. One day the briefcase appeared on my doorstep with this big vcongratulations about Director's Fast Track and I was all "huh?" Meanwhile that briefcase still sits unused on a shelf in the closet...

I sat with Doris at Leadership for the New Director's Breakfast. You receive the honor because you are one of the TOP TEN in sales for New Directors since the last conference (Leadership or National).

If you sit with Marla or Jean, you are on the list, too -- just somewhere past the top ten.

I was so incredibly honored!! What a thrill!

CONGRATULATIONS!! You deserve it!!

Debbie, Congratulations !!!! I know it was not by luck, but that you worked very hard for this honor. I am not sure if I will make the meet & greet, but I hope we can touch base sometime during the conference. Will you be on the Cruise Sunday night? Janice, I am excited that you are rooming with us Monday and Tuesday !!! Sorry about last night, I had been at the Dr's all day yesterday, and I was wiped out, I did not mean to sound un-excited !!!

Yes, I'll be on the cruise, so let's meet up then!

mrssyvo said:
Janice, I am excited that you are rooming with us Monday and Tuesday !!! Sorry about last night, I had been at the Dr's all day yesterday, and I was wiped out, I did not mean to sound un-excited !!!

Oh Sue, my fault for calling so late...thought the "can I sleep with you?" question would get ya!

I have to warn you , though, my bed partner last year ended up pregnant (NO, it wasn't mine!!) :p

Dang girl, that is AWESOME! I probably would have peed my pants if a message from Susie was on my machine-better yet, I would have thought it was a joke from my Director! I am in Wave 3 with you, so I'll be cheering loud when you walk!

Actually Janice, I think you may be sleeping with Robin. Becca, my step-daughter, and on my team, is going to conference with us, and I think she will be in my bed, because, as you recall, I am quite "fluffy" and she is tiny, so I think it will give us more room to sleep. But we will be roomies, and I am excited, because you have such a way of motivating me. I am excited for Becca to meet you. She works full-time, and does PC on the side, and she needs inspired.

Susie Lite Called me too yesterday.. I think it might be because of personal sales as a new director. Because i know i didn't hit the fast track program with recruiting just sales because of one recruit who didn't submit the 250...
you need 9,000 and 3 recruits who submit 250 ...

kathy in ct

1. Who is Susie Lite and why did she invite me to special seating at the New Director's Breakfast?

Susie Lite is a top leader in our company and she has invited you to special seating at the New Director's Breakfast as a way to recognize and celebrate your achievement as a new director. It is a great opportunity to connect with other leaders and learn from their experiences.

2. What is the New Director's Breakfast and why is it important?

The New Director's Breakfast is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to welcome and honor new directors in our company. It is an exclusive opportunity to network with other leaders, receive valuable insights and tips, and get inspired to continue growing your business.

3. What is the significance of the special seating at the New Director's Breakfast?

Special seating at the New Director's Breakfast means that you will be seated with other top leaders in our company, such as Doris or Marla. This is a great opportunity to learn from their experiences and get valuable advice to help you grow your business.

4. Do I need to do anything special to prepare for the New Director's Breakfast?

No, you do not need to do anything special to prepare for the New Director's Breakfast. However, it is recommended that you dress professionally and bring a notebook or device to take notes during the event.

5. I need to go shopping to complete my outfit for the New Director's Breakfast. Is there a dress code?

There is no specific dress code for the New Director's Breakfast, but it is recommended to dress professionally and represent our brand well. You want to make a good impression on your fellow leaders and the company executives who will be attending the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
Replies
Views
jaye
  • minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa