• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buying Gifts for My Girlfriend's Pampered Chef Party

In summary, my girlfriend is having a Pampered Chef party at the end of January. I, hopefully, should be signed on as a consultant by then. Anyways, I have to buy from her because she came to my party and placed a large order. What should I buy to add to my kit?
SilverCeladon
My girlfriend is having a Pampered Chef party at the end of January. I, hopefully, should be signed on as a consultant by then. Anyways, I have to buy from her because she came to my party and placed a large order. What should I buy to add to my kit? I know you earn things but what should I buy that you don't earn? I want to add this to my kit when I get it. Thanks in advance!

She has no idea I was signing up for Pampered Chef so that's why she's not having a party through me. If I would have known she was having a party I would have had her hold off until February! Oh well, she's part of my rather large mom's group and I know I'll get some bookings off of them.

Is her consultant your recruiter? Because your recruiter should give her bookings who are your friends to you to help you start, as long as the host is okay with it. This isn't a PC rule, just common courtesy.

SilverCeladon said:
What should I buy to add to my kit? I know you earn things but what should I buy that you don't earn? I want to add this to my kit when I get it.

This might be a good time to purchase something that you want doubles of, a can opener (so you leave one at home for your family while you are gone) or something little but REALLY useful like two handy scrapers.

Paige Dixon said:
Is her consultant your recruiter? Because your recruiter should give her bookings who are your friends to you to help you start, as long as the host is okay with it. This isn't a PC rule, just common courtesy.

Really, did you sign on under the person who is doing your friend's show? If so, you should ask her if you can do your friend's show just like what Paige said.

I always need more scrapers--smaill mix & scraper especially! Two pizza cutters are nice if you use them at home a lot. I still use one quite a bit to cut up my daughter's food, so we usually have one in the dishwasher. Oh-and the small bamboo spoons & mini serving spatulas are great to have multiples of b/c you'll use them a lot to serve the food at shows.

Simple Additions are great to have to show!! A must to get the Tool Turn-about to carry all your tools..:)

I use my cooling rack as part of my display. It gets a few items up higher than others, for better view. Ditto on the mix n scrapers, serving spatula, and batter bowls, it's great to have extra.

letscook04 said:
Really, did you sign on under the person who is doing your friend's show? If so, you should ask her if you can do your friend's show just like what Paige said.

Anyway, she may not really want to do the show if she knows you're going to get all the bookings and everyone might wait to purchase from one of your shows. Or, if she's your recruiter she could do the show, let you watch, and give you all the bookings as part of your training.

quick stir pitchers
food chopper
kitchen shears
15" stone or barpan
jar opener
ice cream dipper
kitchen timer
these product ideas are off the top of my head. I know my family uses them when I'm at a show with my products in my kit.
Teresa

No-it's totally fine that she's having a show with someone else..I just wanted to clarify myself. All I want to know is what I should buy.

I was wondering about the TTA but wasn't sure if you could earn it or not. I'll definitely buy one of those and some gadgets to put in it for sure.

The TTA can be earned in a plus bonus package w/ gadgets, that's how I received mine. I second the can opener, because I always left mine at home until I got another one. Now I have 3, 1 for the house, 1 in my kit, & 1 in the travel trailer. I also agree scrapers & spoons, look at the bonuses and then choose from there. HTH

My suggestion too would be to look at the bonuses and get something that is not included. If you dont want to worry with that and want to get something right away, I'd get a 2nd Food Chopper (keep one in your kit all the time, the can opener or the Tool Turn About)...then start collectiing extra tools to put in it and it too can be your kit TTA. That is what I am working on myself! Good Luck to you in your new business!

See, I have no idea what the bonuses are since I don't have access to the website yet...If I can earn it then most likely I won't buy it...I just don't know what to get!

Here is the brochure.....Okay here is the PDF of all the bonuses which will have some changes after leadership, but very minor!!! HTH

Attachments

• ss_brochure_en_us.pdf
    320.9 KB · Views: 208
I would wait and see what her show totals are and if your purchase is not going to change her host benefits, I wouldn't bother buying anything.

DebbieJ said:
I would wait and see what her show totals are and if your purchase is not going to change her host benefits, I wouldn't bother buying anything.

So practical! Yet so true!:)

Yea, that's make excellent sense! I'll bring a list with me and see how the sales go.

Amanda, thanks for the link.

Who is your recruiter? She should have provided you that brochure!

SilverCeladon said:
See, I have no idea what the bonuses are since I don't have access to the website yet...If I can earn it then most likely I won't buy it...I just don't know what to get!
Ask your recruiter for information. She should be able to provide you with the borchures that show what you can earn. Question for you: Why are you still waiting to sign? Come on! Get on board! You will love it and you sound so ready!

I know! I'm so ready to sign. I emailed my recruiter back in December and told her I was thinking about selling PC and didn't want to start until January or February. She told me I would be a great asset to her team and that we'll talk in January. I still haven't heard from her but I'm going to not contact her until after the Dallas conference. I'm assuming that's what she's waiting for? She did tell me that they usually have some amazing incentives for new consultants in January so we'll see.

1. What kind of gifts would be appropriate for a Pampered Chef party?

At a Pampered Chef party, the focus is on kitchen and cooking products. Some popular gift ideas include cookware, kitchen gadgets, and baking supplies. You can also consider gift cards or accessories that complement the products being sold.

2. Do I have to purchase something from the Pampered Chef party for my girlfriend?

No, you are not required to purchase anything at the party. However, if you are attending as a guest, it is considered polite to support the host and their business by making a purchase or placing an order.

3. Can I bring a gift that is not related to cooking or kitchen products?

While it is not necessary to bring a gift to a Pampered Chef party, if you do choose to bring one, it is best to stick with items that are related to cooking or kitchen products. This will ensure that your gift is in line with the theme of the party and will be appreciated by the host.

4. Is there a budget I should keep in mind when buying a gift for the Pampered Chef party?

There is no set budget for gifts at a Pampered Chef party. It is completely up to your discretion and budget. Remember, the focus of the party is on the products being sold, so your gift does not need to be extravagant.

5. Can I purchase a gift from a different brand or company?

While it is not prohibited to purchase a gift from a different brand or company, it is considered polite to support the host and their business by purchasing products from Pampered Chef. Additionally, the host may receive benefits or rewards for selling products, so purchasing from Pampered Chef helps support their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76