• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy Business Card Magnets from Trusted Sources - Boost Your Brand!

In summary, using business card magnets is a great way to increase brand visibility and recognition. They have a longer lifespan compared to traditional paper business cards, making them more effective in promoting your brand. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality business card magnets that can be fully customized, and they also provide a user-friendly design tool for creating personalized magnets. They come in various sizes and shapes, and the production and shipping time varies depending on the order. Rush production and expedited shipping options are also available for an additional fee.
dpcharlotte
Where do you buy them from??

OfficeMax, Office Depot, Staples, Wally World, Target, etc. Usually near clips and rubber bands (in office supply stores) or in the office supply aisle (general stores).

I order mine through Vista Print and include one in every Thank You note to hosts. I wait for them to offer 25 free. After I start checkout, they ask if I want to add 25 more for a minimal price. I add towards the end of checkout and get them very cheap.

I buy the packs of magnets at Office Max (you can get them cheaper with our discount card) and stick my business card on them. It's cheaper to buy the 25 pack than it is to buy the 100 pack but alot cheaper than having Merrill do them.

Thank you so much for the tips ladies!

I also got some from vista prints I got the 25 free then added 25 for very little.
I have had a lot of compliments on them and they are very cute.

I did the same with Vista Print's offer for 25 free. When I checked out there was an offer (imagine that) to receive an additional 25 for $3.74. They match my business cards that I made through VP.

Related to Buy Business Card Magnets from Trusted Sources - Boost Your Brand!

What are the benefits of using business card magnets for my brand?

Using business card magnets is a great way to increase brand visibility and recognition. They can be easily placed on refrigerators, file cabinets, and other metal surfaces, ensuring that your brand is seen frequently. They also have a longer lifespan compared to traditional paper business cards, so your brand message will last longer.

Where can I purchase high-quality business card magnets?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of high-quality business card magnets that are perfect for boosting your brand. Our magnets are made with durable materials and can be fully customized with your brand logo, contact information, and unique design. You can purchase them directly from our website or through one of our independent consultants.

Can I design my own business card magnets?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, we offer a user-friendly design tool that allows you to create your own personalized business card magnets. Simply upload your logo and contact information, choose from a variety of designs and layouts, and add any additional text or graphics. Our design tool makes it easy to create professional and eye-catching business card magnets that represent your brand.

What are the different sizes and shapes of business card magnets available?

We offer a variety of sizes and shapes for our business card magnets, including standard rectangular, square, and round shapes. Our magnets come in various sizes, ranging from 2" x 3.5" to 4" x 6". You can choose the shape and size that best fits your brand and design preferences.

How long does it take to receive my business card magnets?

The production and shipping time for our business card magnets vary depending on the quantity and customization of your order. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for production and an additional 3-5 business days for shipping. However, if you need your magnets sooner, we offer rush production and expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
RaggedyAunt
  • elizabethfox