• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Short Recipe for Back of Business Card?

In summary, Carolyn uses a garlic biscuit recipe on the back of her business cards, and Janet has a recipe for barbecue pork tenderloin on hers.
redsoxgirl
What recipe do you use on the back of your business card?

I don't have one YET on the back of mine, but I keep hearing people say the garlic bites!!

This is what I am using on the ones I ordered this morning:pARMESAN GARLIC BISCUIT BITES1 can Grands Biscuits (8 count)
4 tablespoons butter
1 garlic clove
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Blend
1/4 cup grated Parmesan CheeseMelt butter in Executive 10" skillet. Using garlic press, crush garlic clove into pan. Add seasoning mix to pan, Using Microplane Grater, grate cheese into pan. Cut biscuits into quarters, and add to pan. Using Mix n Scraper, stir ingredients to coat biscuits. Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes, until golden on top.I've used other recipes - but this one I get requests for all of the time - more than any other - so I decided to put it on the card, and then I can hand them to everyone!

I like this idea, I think I'll put a sticker on the back of my business cards!

I've got an old artichoke salsa recipe that was from an old use and care card (don't remember what, though). I modified the instructions to use the salad choppers.http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/BC2.jpg

I have the Barbecue Pork Tenderloin on mine right now...see Vista threads for details.

Hey Janet. I noticed your recipe on the back of your card when you sent me those stamps. Great idea! I stuck it in my recipe box:).

janetupnorth said:
I have the Barbecue Pork Tenderloin on mine right now...see Vista threads for details.

tabnat80 said:
Hey Janet. I noticed your recipe on the back of your card when you sent me those stamps. Great idea! I stuck it in my recipe box:).

:) That's what it was for - to share an idea... ;)

Hmmmm...thinking out loud here...I have my business crds from Merrill...and I have a new printer that I can format to print on all sorts of shapes and sizes of paper/cardstock etc....wondering how I can format a recipe to fit a business card that I would then feed into my printer...anyone know or have a template you can share?

dannyzmom said:
Hmmmm...thinking out loud here...I have my business crds from Merrill...and I have a new printer that I can format to print on all sorts of shapes and sizes of paper/cardstock etc....wondering how I can format a recipe to fit a business card that I would then feed into my printer...anyone know or have a template you can share?

What kind of printer do you have Carolyn? Most printers have a hard time gripping and printing on something as small as a business card when precut.

You might be better off printing the recipe to labels and adhering those to the back of your business cards. If you print on the clear labels you won't see the label edges that much and it will look more natural.

janetupnorth said:
What kind of printer do you have Carolyn? Most printers have a hard time gripping and printing on something as small as a business card when precut.

You might be better off printing the recipe to labels and adhering those to the back of your business cards. If you print on the clear labels you won't see the label edges that much and it will look more natural.

Good point. I have a Brother HL-4070CDW

dannyzmom said:
Good point. I have a Brother HL-4070CDW

Just looked it up...you are definitely going to have issues with business cards.

Your multi-purpose tray handles: Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelopes, Custom Sizes (2.75-8.5" (w), 4.57-14" (l))

Business cards are traditionally about 2" x 3.5" which is under the minimum custom size specs.

I'd go for the labels...

Wadesgirl, I love the idea with the labels!

I was just going to suggest it for Caroyln! I know my printer doesn't like printing on glossy surfaces, smudges alot of stickers are the way to go for me. I was also considering doing the recruiting call number on the back of my cards.

janetupnorth said:
Just looked it up...you are definitely going to have issues with business cards.

Your multi-purpose tray handles: Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelopes, Custom Sizes (2.75-8.5" (w), 4.57-14" (l))

Business cards are traditionally about 2" x 3.5" which is under the minimum custom size specs.

I'd go for the labels...

Bummer :(...

What would the label size be?

I have a blurb about the opportunity call ont he back of mine - but now that the number has changed I guess I need to order more.

chefann said:
I've got an old artichoke salsa recipe that was from an old use and care card (don't remember what, though). I modified the instructions to use the salad choppers.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/BC2.jpg

Yum! I'm putting these on the back of my cards. (I needed to print some more anyway!) and now...I'm hungry :eek: lol

dannyzmom said:
What would the label size be?
You can get the 30 to a page, because they're 1" x 2.5" and use those. If you need more room, use the 10 to a page (2x4), and cut off part of each so they don't hang off the side of the card.

You can buy business cards in sheets of 10. It comes as an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. Avery also has templates but I havent found them to be very professional looking. I have used these cards when I just need a quick business card to pass out but only when it wasnt important to impress.

I liked the idea of using vista. Their website seems to make it pretty effortless to produce quality looking cards. I particularly liked ChefAnn's

Jim

And if you cannot decide, do multiple recipes. Would be a good thing for repeat customers.

Related to Quick and Short Recipe for Back of Business Card?

1. What is a "Quick and Short Recipe for Back of Business Card"?

A "Quick and Short Recipe for Back of Business Card" is a recipe that is designed to fit on the back of a business card. It is typically a simple and easy-to-follow recipe that can be made in a short amount of time.

2. How do I come up with a "Quick and Short Recipe for Back of Business Card"?

Start by thinking about your favorite quick and easy recipes that can be made with just a few ingredients. Consider dishes that are popular and easy to prepare, such as appetizers, dips, or desserts. You can also search online for inspiration and adapt existing recipes to fit on a business card.

3. What are the benefits of having a "Quick and Short Recipe for Back of Business Card"?

Having a quick and short recipe on the back of your business card can be a great conversation starter and a unique way to promote your business. It can also be a useful tool for potential customers who are looking for quick and easy meal ideas.

4. Can I include my own business information on the back of the business card?

Yes, you can include your business logo, name, and contact information on the back of the business card. This can help promote your business and make it easy for customers to get in touch with you.

5. Is there a specific format or size for a "Quick and Short Recipe for Back of Business Card"?

There is no set format or size for a back of business card recipe. However, it is important to keep the recipe short and simple so that it can easily fit on a business card. Consider using bullet points or numbered steps to make the recipe easy to follow.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • ivebeen4given
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • amgreen66