• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Business Card Recipe for Generating Interest

In summary, a Recipe on Business Card is a unique marketing tool offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to showcase a recipe on one side of a business card while your contact information is displayed on the other side. To create one, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and customize the design and layout of your card. You can use your own recipe or choose from a selection, and order as few as 50 or as many as 500 cards. These cards can be used to promote your business by handing them out at events, including them in customer orders, leaving them at local businesses, or attaching them to product samples.
ivebeen4given
What is a great recipe to put on the back of a business card? One that has generated interest.

Parmesan Garlic Bites! Short, easy, yummy, lots of $$ product value featured.

Those are good. The salsa from the Fall catalog is good, too (it was on the pic of the Salad Choppers). I've got an artichoke salsa on mine.http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/BC2.jpg

Related to Top Business Card Recipe for Generating Interest

1. What is a Recipe on Business Card?

A Recipe on Business Card is a unique marketing tool offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to showcase a recipe on one side of a business card while your contact information is displayed on the other side. It's a creative way to promote your business and share your favorite recipes with potential customers.

2. How do I create a Recipe on Business Card?

To create a Recipe on Business Card, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the “My Business” tab. From there, select “Marketing Tools” and then “Recipe on Business Card”. You can then choose your recipe, add your contact information, and customize the design and layout of your card.

3. Can I use my own recipe or do I have to choose from a selection?

You can use your own recipe for a Recipe on Business Card. You can either type in the ingredients and instructions yourself, or you can upload a photo of your recipe card. However, Pampered Chef also offers a selection of recipes to choose from if you prefer.

4. How many Recipe on Business Cards can I order?

You can order as few as 50 Recipe on Business Cards, or as many as 500. The minimum order quantity is 50, and you can order in increments of 50 after that.

5. How do I use my Recipe on Business Cards to promote my business?

There are many ways to use your Recipe on Business Cards to promote your business. You can hand them out at events, include them in customer orders, leave them at local businesses, or even attach them to product samples. Make sure to include your contact information on the card so potential customers can easily get in touch with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • redsoxgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • amgreen66