• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Calendar with These Creative Labeling Ideas

:)SandiI was going to use Amanda's labels, but I would have had to go buy labels, which I was going to do. My director gave me some labels instead. She thought they were 10 to a sheet, but they were 14 to a sheet (leftover from when she had to print labels for report cards). I adjusted the ones I was going to use and had a little more fun. :)
wadesgirl
Gold Member
What are you putting on your calendars this year? I had to do something quick for a show yesterday so I just put double sided tape on the back of a business card but thought i would see what everybody else was doing.

I printed my information on 2 x 4 labels along with my DesignHerGals gal.

I only bought calendars the first year they were offered, so I don't know if these will work with the current ones (if they were redesigned and the space available is a different size.) But here's what I used then.

Shoot, it didn't attach...let me try that again. :blushing:

Attachments

• 2x4LabelsCalendar.doc
    116.5 KB · Views: 526
When did you guys get your calendars?!? :eek:

Sandi

Saturday! You might be getting them today since FedEx doesn't do home deliveries on Monday.

They JUST arrived! :) Btw, I like the labels they have set up for us on CC for them.

Sandi

sandilou....where are the labels on CC? i looked but couldn't find them :(

On CC, 1st tab Managing your Business > My Shows > Serving Your Customers and click on that. Its under the 1st thing under Working with Host. It wasn't easy to find!!

Sandi

sandilou said:
On CC, 1st tab Managing your Business > My Shows > Serving Your Customers and click on that. Its under the 1st thing under Working with Host. It wasn't easy to find!!

Sandi

Can't download it right now (I think it's my sister's internet) but thanks for the suggestion!

I'm new so what are the calendars and the labels for?

Yes please do tell...i don't understand either

We were able to order 2012 recipe calendars to give out in September. You can't get them now unless someone has extras to sell.I ended up getting scrapbook squares and just putting my business card on.

I don't like the ones from HO, to me they are so impersonal. I use my basic business card info printed on 2x4 labels.

Lisa

I was going to use Amanda's labels, but I would have had to go buy labels, which I was going to do. My director gave me some labels instead. She thought they were 10 to a sheet, but they were 14 to a sheet (leftover from when she had to print labels for report cards). I adjusted the ones I was going to use and had a little more fun.

Attachments

• Calendar Labels 2012 v 2.doc
    219.5 KB · Views: 448

What is a label for calendars?

A label for calendars is a piece of text or design that is placed on a calendar to identify the month, year, or any special events or holidays.

Why do calendars need labels?

Calendars need labels to help users easily identify and navigate to specific dates, events, or holidays. They also add visual interest to the calendar and make it more aesthetically pleasing.

What information should be included in a label for calendars?

A label for calendars should include the month, year, and any important holidays or events that occur during that month. It can also include a design or image related to the theme or purpose of the calendar.

How do I create a label for calendars?

There are various ways to create a label for calendars, depending on your personal preference and the tools you have available. You can use a graphic design software, such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva, to create a digital label and print it out. Alternatively, you can handwrite or use stickers to create a label on a physical calendar.

Can I customize the label for calendars?

Yes, you can customize the label for calendars to suit your needs and preferences. You can choose the font, color, and design of the label to match the theme of your calendar. You can also add your own personal touch by including special events or holidays that are important to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • barbara_anne