• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Busy Weekend Show Success: $1,000 in Orders and Bookings!

In summary, Celeste had a busy weekend with a lot of sales. She has orders coming in from several different sources. Her sister was also able to place orders over the weekend.
soccermama
Busy weekend around here... Friday night was a show for my little sis 3 hours away. She had 20 people there! I left her house Saturday morning with $1100 in orders and she has several people who will be placing their orders this week! 1 cooking show for Feb, 1 for summer (a GUY show! we'll do a BBQ theme!), and 3 catalog shows!!!

Then Saturday afternoon I had a show in town with 7 guests and I left there with $600 in orders and 2 bookings added to my calendar. She has at least $200 in orders coming in (her sister has been collecting orders at her work...).

WOW! What a weekend.... and once I get these shows closed out and sent in I will have reached $2500 for the month and HALF PRICE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION!!!!!! I am GOING to conference!!!!!!! :) :)

And My John even bought me flowers to celebrate my first $1000 show... and had my kiddos draw me pictures! I love these guys!!!

Aww! Great JOB! That is super awesome!

Congrats!!

Thanks!!! (And I'll update my high show once my new high show closes this week ;))

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:)

Congrats Celeste, that is AWESOME. I have only had (2) $1000 shows and it is such a great feeling. Keep the momentum going. I'll see you at conference (even though I don't have $2500 yet). :)

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!

All I can say is WOW!!! That is awesome!!!!

Great job!! Keep up the great work and it sounds like you have a great family who really supports you.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone! Yes, I have a great family with tons of support! This is my second time around with PC... my ex was NOT supportive and I didn't go far. My John is awesome and is always telling me how proud he is (I think he just wants me to share the money I make!!!! LOL)

BTW.... I'll be in wave 3 for conference! :)

it is such a nice feeling when you get your first 1,000 I had mine in Nov I was on such a high
CONRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Congratulations! You are blessed to have such a supportive husband. Keep the ball rolling!

Congratulations Sounds like an awsome weekend!;)

Great Job!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

OK.... so I just talked to my Saturday host.... she has another $275 in orders... that brings her to $945 (guest sales, about $40 less for commissionable)!!! And she has at least 2 more orders for me I'll see her tomorrow morning at the school and get the order from her so I can enter it in PP and see my Monthly Sales Diary total!!!! :eek:

My little sis is now at $1200 in sales.....

How freakin' exciting is THAT?!?!?!??!

Great job Celeste - nothing like great numbers to get you pumped up even more for your next shows - and think of that great commission check!

awesome......congrats your way... way to go......the big $1,000.00 show...

Q: How can I achieve $1,000 in orders and bookings for my busy weekend show?

In order to achieve $1,000 in orders and bookings for your busy weekend show, it is important to start promoting your show early and consistently. Utilize social media, word of mouth, and personal invitations to get the word out. Offer incentives and discounts to encourage guests to attend and place orders.

Q: What are some tips for keeping my guests engaged during the show?

One way to keep your guests engaged during the show is to have interactive activities such as recipe demonstrations or games. You can also offer samples of your products and encourage guests to try them out. Additionally, make sure to have a clear and organized presentation to keep your guests interested and informed.

Q: How can I increase my chances of getting bookings at my busy weekend show?

To increase your chances of getting bookings at your busy weekend show, make sure to have a strong call to action during your presentation. Offer a special booking incentive or a limited-time offer to entice guests to book a party with you. You can also follow up with guests after the show to remind them of the benefits of hosting a party.

Q: What should I do to ensure a successful show and reach my $1,000 goal?

To ensure a successful show and reach your $1,000 goal, it is important to be organized and prepared. Have all of your products and supplies ready before the show, and have a clear plan for your presentation. Offer a variety of products and showcase their features and benefits. Don't be afraid to upsell or offer package deals to increase your sales.

Q: How can I make sure my guests have a positive experience at my busy weekend show?

To ensure a positive experience for your guests, make sure to be friendly and welcoming. Offer refreshments and make them feel comfortable. Be knowledgeable about your products and provide excellent customer service. Lastly, thank your guests for attending and consider sending them a personalized thank-you note after the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dragonflyz
  • tys1031