• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Business in a Binder" for Sale

In summary, the "Business in a Binder" for Sale is a comprehensive tool that includes all the necessary materials for running a successful Pampered Chef business. It can be customized to fit individual needs and preferences and provides tips and strategies for marketing, managing orders, and growing a customer base. It is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants and can be purchased at any time.
get_cooking
I have been using this item for my "business in a binder." Basically, it was my portable office that I carried to my FT job with material in the file pocket and call logs, team info, show info and my planner in the binder. It has worked very well for this, but since I'm leaving my day job to grow my business, I don't feel like I need to carry everything with me anymore.

Samsonite Zip Around 3 Ring Bi Fold Writing Pad 13 3 4 x 11 3 4 x 3 1 2 Black by Office Depot

As you can see, I paid about $40 for it. It's still in excellent condition as I've not even used it for six months, I don't think. $20 OBO.

Do u still hv?

I do. I am away from home until Monday, but could send it to you Tuesday if you're interested. :yuck:

Related to "Business in a Binder" for Sale

1. What is included in the "Business in a Binder" for Sale?

The "Business in a Binder" for Sale includes all the essential tools and resources needed to start and run a successful Pampered Chef business. This includes training materials, marketing materials, order forms, and other important documents.

2. Can I customize the materials in the "Business in a Binder" for Sale?

Yes, the materials in the "Business in a Binder" for Sale can be customized to fit your specific needs and preferences. You can add your own logo, contact information, and personalize the documents to reflect your brand.

3. How will the "Business in a Binder" for Sale help me grow my business?

The "Business in a Binder" for Sale provides you with all the necessary tools and resources to run your business efficiently and effectively. It includes tips and strategies for marketing, managing orders, and growing your customer base. By following the materials and utilizing the resources, you can see significant growth in your business.

4. Is the "Business in a Binder" for Sale only for new consultants?

No, the "Business in a Binder" for Sale is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It provides a comprehensive and organized system for managing and growing your business, regardless of your level of experience.

5. Can I purchase the "Business in a Binder" for Sale at any time?

Yes, the "Business in a Binder" for Sale is always available for purchase. It is a valuable resource for all Pampered Chef consultants and can be purchased at any time to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies