• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bummer, I Come in on Sunday and Leave Wednesday. for Those of You

In summary, "Bummer, I Come in on Sunday and Leave Wednesday" is a phrase used to express disappointment or frustration about having to work on a weekend and leave in the middle of the week at Pampered Chef. This schedule is typically used for employees in the shipping and distribution department to meet higher demand on weekends. Employees working this schedule receive time and a half pay for Sundays and have the option for comp time on Wednesdays. Schedule changes must be approved by a manager and may affect time off requests and vacation time.
lockhartkitchen
Bummer, I come in on Sunday and leave Wednesday. For those of you able to, this is a must see. Navy Pier has the most amazing fireworks!!
Wednesdays @ 9:30 pm
Saturdays @ 10:15 pm

Re: Fireworks!!How cool!! I'm staying near the Pier, so I'll have to remember this tonight. Thanks so much for posting this.

Re: Fireworks!!I would love to do this sometime! Doesn't work for wave 2 though.

Re: Fireworks!!How long do they do this for?

Re: Fireworks!!From what I understand they have fireworks all during the month of July. It is a wonderful show. There is nothing better than dinner at Bubba Gumps and then eating dip n dots during the fireworks display. It always relaxes me.

Re: Fireworks!!Actually, I believe it is all Summer long.

Re: Fireworks!!I just found this link that has all the dates and times listed.
http://www.navypier.com/things2do/fireworks.html

Related to Bummer, I Come in on Sunday and Leave Wednesday. for Those of You

What does "Bummer, I Come in on Sunday and Leave Wednesday" mean?

"Bummer, I Come in on Sunday and Leave Wednesday" is a phrase used to express disappointment or frustration about having to work on a weekend and leave in the middle of the week.

Why would someone have this schedule at Pampered Chef?

This schedule is typically used for employees who work in the shipping and distribution department. This allows for orders to be processed and shipped out over the weekend when there is typically a higher demand for products.

Do employees who work this schedule receive any additional compensation?

Yes, employees who work on Sundays receive time and a half pay for their hours worked. They also have the option to earn comp time for any hours worked on Wednesday over their regular weekly schedule.

Can this schedule be changed or switched with another employee?

Yes, if necessary, employees may request to switch schedules with another employee. However, this is subject to approval from a manager and must be done in advance to ensure proper coverage for the department.

How does this schedule affect time off requests and vacation time?

Employees working this schedule are still eligible for time off requests and vacation time. However, they may be required to use a vacation day or personal day for a Sunday or Wednesday off, depending on the needs of the department.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jj16