• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch House Warming: Let's Celebrate!

In summary, for a successful housewarming show, you can use a template from Microsoft Works for event flyers. You can also use a similar format as bridal showers, where guests can purchase items from a wishlist provided by the host. For recipes, Bountiful Breakfast Pizza and fresh fruit with champagne are recommended. Another popular drink option is Pink Lemonade Champagne. For food, Clubhouse chicken squares are a tasty and convenient choice.
JenBowen
Gold Member
Does anyone have a good invite or idea for a house warming show? It is being done in the AM for Brunch. TIA.

I did a housewarming in November. It went well. Actually, a gal I did a bridal shower for in April was so impressed with how her shower went she booked the housewarming for her best friend who had just moved to her first apartment. This may not help you, but if you have Microsoft Works (not Word), there is a template under Event Flyers that is for a housewarming. You can add as much text as needed. I didn't save the one I did or I would attach it. Hope that helps.

I used the same format as my bridal showers in terms of her wish list. I have flower pots with floral sticks in them. I have laminated flowers with products on them. I wrote the item # and description on the back before laminating, and I write the price on the front with a Vis-A-Vis marker (wipes off), so that way if prices change, it won't look too shabby with trying to write over it. I had her get me her wish list and then I made sure I had flowers for all her desires products and then the guests get to pick what they want to purchase for her. It goes really well. That way there aren't duplicate purchases and everyone can see what's left to buy.

As for recipes, I would definitely recommend the brunch squares. I have done those for several parties this fall and they go over so well. I also do the homemade cinnamon rolls in the tree formation to accompany them.

Good luck!

Tammy

Do a search for Bountiful Breakfast Pizza - a kind of oven omelet on top of a crispy hash browns crust - yummy. The recipe has been on here a couple of times.

Definitely fresh fruit for a brunch - use your V-shaped cutter to crown-out some melon halves (or thirds) and top with fresh berries.

Possibly dunk 1-2 fresh berries in a glass of champagne, if they want it.

God Bless You!

-praying for Paige and her family-

I second Scott's suggestion. I'd love to have that recipe, myself. It was what was served at the very first PC party I attended at my daughter's home,
a year or so before I became a Consultant, myself. Unfortunately, that recipe was not given to us by the person who was the consultant. It demo's the food chopper which I purchased that day, as well as our pizza stone.

A delicious drink for a bridal show or with some kind of elegant/casual brunch is Pink Lemonade Champagne-

1 can Pink Lemonade Concentrate
1 bottle champagne (I prefer Cooks-Spumonte or Andre-Spumonte)

Dump concentrate into pitcher/carafe and add one bottle of chilled champagne. It's bubbly and yummy. You could garnish with thawed frozen raspberries or strawberries!

Clubhouse chicken squares service quite a few and would make a nice brunch entre. :p

Related to Brunch House Warming: Let's Celebrate!

1. What is the "Brunch House Warming: Let's Celebrate!" event?

The "Brunch House Warming: Let's Celebrate!" event is a fun and interactive cooking party hosted by Pampered Chef. It is a great way to celebrate and showcase our latest brunch products while enjoying delicious food and connecting with friends and family.

2. How do I host a "Brunch House Warming: Let's Celebrate!" event?

To host a "Brunch House Warming: Let's Celebrate!" event, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will work with you to plan and organize the event, and provide all the necessary materials and support.

3. What products will be featured at the "Brunch House Warming: Let's Celebrate!" event?

The "Brunch House Warming: Let's Celebrate!" event will showcase our latest and most popular brunch products, including our new brunch cookware, servingware, and utensils. Your consultant will have these products available for purchase at the event.

4. Can I customize the menu for my "Brunch House Warming: Let's Celebrate!" event?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to customize the menu for your "Brunch House Warming: Let's Celebrate!" event. Your consultant can provide a variety of recipe options and help you choose the perfect menu for your guests.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for hosting a "Brunch House Warming: Let's Celebrate!" event?

Yes, as a host of a "Brunch House Warming: Let's Celebrate!" event, you will be eligible for special discounts and rewards. Your consultant will provide more information on these offers and how you can earn them by hosting a successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tiara Smith
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies