• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brownie Pan Recipe Book: Delicious Recipes & Satisfied Customers!

In summary, the Brownie Pan Recipe Book includes a variety of delicious recipes, including classic brownies, cheesecake, lasagna, mini meatloaf, lemon bars, and s'mores dip. The recipes are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels and can be adapted for use with other similar pans. They use common and easily accessible ingredients, making them perfect for any home cook. Customers have been raving about the book, praising its variety of recipes and ease of use for parties and potlucks.
pkd09
Silver Member
Love this product and a BIG thank you to the person/people who put together the Brownie Pan Recipe Book. Show this a.m. I did the mini omelets.....so awesome! Sold 9 Brownie Pan's.:chef:

Thank you for this note... it helped me! I have a host that is doing another show (this is her 5th) and I wanted to do something different. I sent her my version of the cookbook to look at and decide, and we'll make a DCB dessert probably, too. I normally don't do 2 things, BUT she's a GREAT customer! Wish me luck!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you love the Brownie Pan Recipe Book and that the mini omelets were a hit. We appreciate your support and are happy to hear that you were able to sell 9 Brownie Pans. Keep cooking and sharing your delicious creations with others!

What recipes are included in the Brownie Pan Recipe Book?

The Brownie Pan Recipe Book includes a variety of delicious recipes, including classic brownies, cheesecake, lasagna, and even mini meatloaf. You'll also find some unique and creative options like lemon bars and s'mores dip.

Are the recipes in the Brownie Pan Recipe Book easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the Brownie Pan Recipe Book are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure your success in the kitchen.

Can I use the Brownie Pan Recipe Book with any type of brownie pan?

While the recipes in the Brownie Pan Recipe Book were specifically created for Pampered Chef's brownie pan, they can also be adapted for use with other similar pans. Just be sure to adjust cooking times accordingly.

Do the recipes in the Brownie Pan Recipe Book use special ingredients?

No, the recipes in the Brownie Pan Recipe Book use common and easily accessible ingredients. You won't have to go on a special shopping trip to make these delicious treats.

What are customers saying about the Brownie Pan Recipe Book?

Customers have been raving about the Brownie Pan Recipe Book! They love the variety of recipes and how easy they are to make. Many have also mentioned that the book has become a go-to for parties and potlucks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• footballchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
LoriLions
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
byrd1956