• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Lasagnas in Brownie Pan!!!!

In summary, these lasagnas are perfect for when you have guests over. They are easy to make and look beautiful. You could also use square wonton wrappers instead of the lasagna noodles.
pctharper
Gold Member
This is going to be my new favorite recipe for when I have guests over! 12 perfectly shapped mini lasagnas that actualy stay in a square shape-oh my heavens yes!!!! Here's what I did. This actually makes 2 trays (I think I need to get another pan!).

1 lb hamburger
1 15oz container ricotta cheese
1 egg
1 box no-boil lasagna noodles
Italian seasoning
2 jars spaghetti sauce
Cheese (I used a combination of Mozzerrella and Chedder, but whatever you want)

Brown your hamburger. Put a small spoonful of sauce in the bottom of each brownie pan well. Shake pan to spread sauce around.

Break apart the lasagna noodles. Chances are, you will only get one perfect square out of each noodle, but don't throw away the broken pieces! You can still use them! Just piece them together to make a layer!

Place a layer of broken noodles on top of the sauce. Then add a small amount of burger. Mix the egg, ricotta, and italian seasoning. Place a dollop of mixture ontop of burger. Top with another layer of noodle.

Press down on the top layer of noodle. You need to have enough space to put another layer of sauce. The no-boil noodles require the moisture of the sauce so you don't want to skimp on it! Fill the well with sauce.

Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, until the noodles are soft. Top with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese.:love:

Were they easy to get out of the pan? I heard people talking about doing this but I thought they might cook over in the oven and make a big mess.

I've never cared for the non-cook noodles so I may just have to try this with cooked ones.

I used the mix n scraper to get them out and they came out beautifuly!!!!!!

I never use non boil just use the regular, (I did this before there were no cook noodles)
sometimes I add a little water to my sauce but usually don't

it's just my hubby and me and i love lasagna....but hey we can only eat so much! can't wait to use my brownie pan to do this!!!!!

What a great idea!! Can't wait to try it.I'll freeze and save the left over; perfect size to take to work for lunch.

You could even have different ingredients. I don't care for so much meat in my lasagna so I could put less in some.

This is definitely worth a try! Thank you for sharing :)

Great idea.

Non-meat options are mushrooms and eggplant - they have that umami texture and are authentic Italian ingredients as well!

You could also use square wonton wrappers instead of the lasagna noodles! I make mini lasagna cups in the mini-muffin pan using wonton wrappers (they are just sheets of pasta dough) and they turn out GREAT!!

family4dinner said:
You could also use square wonton wrappers instead of the lasagna noodles! I make mini lasagna cups in the mini-muffin pan using wonton wrappers (they are just sheets of pasta dough) and they turn out GREAT!!

I LOVE using wonton wrappers for mini lasagnas. I've always made mine in a cupcake pan and they are hard to get out. It will probably be easier in this brownie pan since it is shallower and wider.

This is the recipe I use when I have time to do from scratch. If not, I just use canned stuff.

Petite Lasagnas | Can You Stay For Dinner?

I make awesome little crustless breakfast quiches in my PC muffin pan - I'll have to try them as "squares" in the new brownie pan.

I will be making these lasagnas next week. Yum!

Next to the RCB and new grill basket, this is my favorite new Spring product! :love:​

If any of you like Greek food.. I was wondering if Pastitio would be good "mini'd"

hmmmmm

Thanks for such a great idea. I put an inch of boiling hot water in a rectangle dish and gave the noodles a 1 min dip in it. Drain on parchment and they are very easy to cut with a chef's knife.

1. What is the recipe for the Mini Lasagnas in Brownie Pan?

The recipe for Mini Lasagnas in Brownie Pan can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our product catalog. It includes ingredients such as lasagna noodles, ground beef, marinara sauce, and shredded cheese.

2. Can I use a different type of pan for this recipe?

While we recommend using the Brownie Pan for the Mini Lasagnas, you can use a similar size and shape pan if you do not have one available. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time as needed.

3. How many servings does the Mini Lasagnas recipe make?

The Mini Lasagnas recipe makes 12 servings in the Brownie Pan. However, you can easily double the recipe if you have a larger pan or need more servings.

4. Can I freeze the Mini Lasagnas for later?

Yes, the Mini Lasagnas can be frozen before or after baking. Just be sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and store them in an airtight container. To reheat, simply place them in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes.

5. What other ingredients can I add to the Mini Lasagnas?

The Mini Lasagnas recipe can be customized to your taste preferences. You can add vegetables such as spinach or zucchini, or switch out the ground beef for Italian sausage or turkey. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chef131doreen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies