• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brownie & Butterfinger Dessert?

In summary, to make the Brownie & Butterfinger Dessert, you will need a box of brownie mix, peanut butter, hot fudge sauce, whipped topping, and Butterfinger candy bars. After preparing and cooling the brownies, spread peanut butter on top, sprinkle crushed Butterfinger bars, drizzle with hot fudge sauce, and top with whipped topping. Other candy bar options include Snickers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and Kit Kats. You can make this dessert ahead of time, but it's best to add toppings before serving. You can also substitute peanut butter with a different nut butter or chocolate spread. This recipe makes about 12 servings, but serving size can be adjusted.
floccies
Does anyone have a recipe for a skillet cake with brownie mix, melted chocolate chips, crushed butterfingers, and whipped topping drizzle?

I think it is called double delight or decadent delight ???

I don't... but man after hearing those ingredients I wish I did! Yum!

I haven't personally tried this recipe, but here's what I found online:Ingredients:
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1 cup of melted chocolate chips
- 1 cup of crushed Butterfingers
- Whipped topping
- Cooking spray
- SkilletInstructions:
1. Preheat your skillet on medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
2. Prepare the brownie mix according to the instructions on the box.
3. Pour the brownie mix into the skillet and spread it evenly.
4. Drizzle the melted chocolate chips on top of the brownie mix.
5. Sprinkle the crushed Butterfingers on top of the chocolate chips.
6. Cover the skillet and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the brownie is fully cooked.
7. Let the skillet cake cool for a few minutes.
8. Cut the cake into slices and top each slice with whipped topping.
9. Serve and enjoy your decadent delight skillet cake!I hope this helps! Let me know how it turns out if you decide to give it a try. Happy baking!

1. How do I make the Brownie & Butterfinger Dessert?

To make the Brownie & Butterfinger Dessert, you will need a box of brownie mix, a jar of peanut butter, a jar of hot fudge sauce, a container of whipped topping, and a pack of Butterfinger candy bars. Prepare the brownie mix according to package instructions and bake in a 9x13 inch pan. Let the brownies cool, then spread a layer of peanut butter over the top. Crush the Butterfinger bars and sprinkle them on top of the peanut butter. Drizzle with hot fudge sauce and top with whipped topping. Refrigerate before serving.

2. Can I use a different type of candy bar in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of candy bar that you prefer in this recipe. Some popular alternatives to Butterfinger include Snickers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and Kit Kats.

3. Can I make this dessert ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dessert ahead of time. Simply cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. It is best to add the whipped topping and crushed candy bar toppings right before serving to ensure they stay fresh and crunchy.

4. Can I substitute the peanut butter for something else?

Yes, you can use a different type of nut butter or even a chocolate spread like Nutella in place of the peanut butter. You can also omit the peanut butter altogether if you have a nut allergy.

5. What is the serving size for this dessert?

This recipe makes about 12 servings, but you can adjust the serving size based on how big or small you cut the brownies. It is a rich and indulgent dessert, so a small slice is usually enough for most people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • raebates
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DebPC