• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Caramel Butterfinger Cake Recipe: Microwave or Fluted Pan Options

In summary, for a tasty Caramel Butterfinger Cake, mix together a yellow cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Fold in crushed Butterfinger candy bars and bake in a 9x13 inch pan. Once done, poke holes and pour caramel sauce over the cake. Let it cool, then top with whipped topping and more crushed candy bars. It can also be made in the microwave or rice cooker if desired.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
Does anyone have a recipe for Caramel Butterfinger Cake?

I'm not sure if it is made in the microwave using the ricecooker or the
fluted pan.

It sounds yummy.....:)

Skillet cakeI thought it was a skillet cake but I'm sure you could use the rice cooker for this too.
I have never made a cake in the micro cooker yet.

I think it's under fabulous or fantastic skillet cakes in the files.

Debbie :D

I actually have a recipe for Caramel Butterfinger Cake that I've made a few times and it always turns out delicious! Here's what you'll need:- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of crushed Butterfinger candy bars
- 1/4 cup of caramel sauce
- 1 container of whipped toppingInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Mix until well combined.3. Fold in 3/4 cup of the crushed Butterfinger candy bars into the cake batter.4. Pour the batter into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.6. Once the cake is done, let it cool for about 10 minutes.7. While the cake is still warm, poke holes all over the top of the cake with a fork.8. Pour the caramel sauce over the top of the cake, making sure it goes into the holes.9. Let the cake cool completely.10. Once the cake is cooled, spread the whipped topping over the top of the cake.11. Sprinkle the remaining crushed Butterfinger candy bars over the top of the whipped topping.12. Serve and enjoy your delicious Caramel Butterfinger Cake!I've never tried making it in the microwave or using a rice cooker, but I'm sure it could be adapted to those methods if you prefer. Let me know how it turns out if you try it!

What ingredients are needed to make Caramel Butterfinger Cake?

To make Caramel Butterfinger Cake, you will need:

• A box of butter cake mix
  • Eggs
  • Oil
  • Milk
  • Caramel ice cream topping
  • Butterfinger candy bars
  • Whipped cream

Can I substitute the butter cake mix with a different flavor?

Yes, you can definitely use a different flavor of cake mix. Vanilla or chocolate would also work well with the caramel and Butterfinger flavors.

How do I crush the Butterfinger candy bars for the cake?

You can crush the Butterfinger candy bars by placing them in a plastic bag and using a rolling pin or a heavy object to crush them into small pieces. Alternatively, you can use a food processor to pulse the candy bars until they are finely crushed.

Do I need to refrigerate the cake?

Yes, this cake should be refrigerated due to the whipped cream topping and caramel sauce. It is best to store it in an airtight container to keep it fresh.

Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cake ahead of time. The cake can be baked and assembled the day before, and then topped with whipped cream and crushed Butterfinger right before serving. Leftovers should be stored in the refrigerator.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies