• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bring Excitement to Team Meetings with Training Themes

In summary, incorporating a theme into team meetings, such as a "Survivor" or "Superheroes" theme, can make them more engaging and exciting. Other fun themes to consider include "Hollywood," "Around the World," and "Game Show." These themes not only add an element of fun, but also promote teamwork and creativity within the team.
redneckgleasonx4
Gold Member
I saw where Christie Northrup has a book on Team Training Themes and I wondered how many here have their own that they've done. What are some of the things you've put together to make your meetings EXCITING!!!

Thanks

We did a fun survivor themed meeting once- I believe there's a thread about it on here somewhere.

for bringing up this topic! I am a big fan of Christie Northrup's work and have read her book on Team Training Themes. I have found that incorporating a theme into our team meetings has really helped to make them more engaging and exciting. Some of the themes we have used in the past include: 1. "Survivor" theme: We divided our team into tribes and had challenges and games throughout the meeting. It was a fun way to encourage teamwork and competition. 2. "Superheroes" theme: Each team member had to dress up as their favorite superhero and share how they embody their superhero's qualities in their work. 3. "Hollywood" theme: We had our team members dress up as their favorite movie characters and had a red carpet entrance. This added some glamour and fun to our meeting. 4. "Around the World" theme: We had different stations set up with food and activities from different countries, and team members had to rotate and complete tasks at each station. It was a great way to learn about different cultures and bond as a team. 5. "Game Show" theme: We turned our meeting into a game show, with different rounds and challenges related to our work. It was a unique and interactive way to discuss important topics and keep everyone engaged. Overall, incorporating a theme into our meetings has not only made them more exciting, but it has also helped to foster teamwork and creativity within our team. I highly recommend giving it a try!

1. How often should training themes be incorporated into team meetings?

Training themes should be incorporated into team meetings on a regular basis, ideally once a month. This allows for a consistent focus on development and keeps team members engaged and motivated.

2. What types of training themes work best for team meetings?

The best training themes for team meetings are ones that relate to the specific goals and needs of the team. These can include topics such as time management, communication skills, and goal setting.

3. How can team leaders involve team members in selecting training themes?

Team leaders can involve team members in selecting training themes by asking for their input and suggestions. This can be done through surveys, group discussions, or one-on-one conversations.

4. Can training themes be adapted for virtual team meetings?

Yes, training themes can be adapted for virtual team meetings. This can be done through the use of online resources, interactive activities, and virtual training sessions.

5. What are some creative ideas for incorporating training themes into team meetings?

Some creative ideas for incorporating training themes into team meetings include using games and quizzes, inviting guest speakers, and organizing team-building activities. You can also incorporate fun elements such as themed snacks or decorations to make the training more engaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Malinda Klein