• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brie and Apples or Apricots Recipe?

In summary, for the Brie and Apples or Apricots Recipe, you will need brie cheese, apples or apricots, honey, and either crackers or bread for serving. Both apples and apricots can be used in the recipe, with or without peeling the fruit. The dish can be served as an appetizer or dessert, either as a platter with crackers or bread on the side or as individual bites. It can also be prepared ahead of time by storing the sliced brie and fruit separately and assembling the bites when ready to serve.
heat123
Silver Member
This is an older recipe. I got it back when I started doing PC (like 5 years ago). It's brie in pillbury cresent ( I think) and either apples and cranberries or apricots??? does anyone have it?? TIA!

Here's the other....

http://www.tastebook.com/recipes/545162-Apricot-Almond-Baked-Brie

Oh, thanks so much Jodi, now I don't remember which one it was!??? lol

What ingredients do I need for Brie and Apples or Apricots Recipe?

For this recipe, you will need brie cheese, apples or apricots, honey, and either crackers or bread for serving.

Can I use both apples and apricots in this recipe?

Yes, you can use both apples and apricots or just one of them depending on your preference. Both fruits work well with the brie cheese and honey in this recipe.

Do I need to peel the apples or apricots before using them in the recipe?

No, you do not need to peel the fruit. The skin adds texture and nutrients to the dish. However, if you prefer a smoother texture, you can peel them.

How do I serve the Brie and Apples or Apricots Recipe?

This recipe can be served as an appetizer or a dessert. You can arrange the brie cheese and fruit on a platter with crackers or bread on the side. Alternatively, you can assemble individual bites by topping crackers or bread with the brie and fruit.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare this recipe ahead of time by slicing the brie and fruit and storing them separately in the fridge. When ready to serve, assemble the bites and drizzle with honey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • paydaymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies