• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No problem! Glad it worked out. Have a great day!

In summary, becoming a Bridgewater NJ consultant with Pampered Chef comes with flexible work hours, extra income opportunities, and the chance to be your own boss. Signing up is easy and can be done online through the website. The earning potential for consultants is based on their efforts, with many top consultants making a full-time income. No prior experience or skills are needed, but a passion for cooking and products may be helpful. There are no ongoing fees or quotas, but a minimum sales requirement must be met every three months to remain an active consultant and receive benefits.
wcsis
Are there any consultants here from the Bridgewater/Somerville area of NJ?

I have a friend that lives in the area and has been working on a catalog show this past week. I had sent her a host packet with two catalogs but last minute she decided to invite 50 people over for a dessert evening.

Can anyone in the area spare about 20 catalogs they could spare? Of course they will be paid for (by her when picked up), I just don't know if I can get them to her in time from Seattle area, and of course the postage would be about the same as just buying some if any are available.

Sorry I didn't know where else to post this. I would be forever grateful if anyone could help a fellow cheffer out!

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I live in Clark. It's about 30 minutes away. Let me know if I can help.

Rossana
[email protected]

Rossana said:
Hi, I live in Clark. It's about 30 minutes away. Let me know if I can help.

Rossana
[email protected]

Thanks so much but this was taken care of!

What are the benefits of becoming a Bridgewater NJ consultant?

Becoming a Bridgewater NJ consultant with Pampered Chef offers numerous benefits, such as flexible work hours, the opportunity to earn extra income, and the chance to be your own boss. Additionally, you will have access to exclusive products and training resources to help you succeed in your business.

How do I sign up to become a Bridgewater NJ consultant?

Signing up to become a Bridgewater NJ consultant is easy and can be done online through our website. Simply fill out the application form and purchase the starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and resources to start your business. You can also reach out to a current consultant for assistance with the signup process.

What is the earning potential for Bridgewater NJ consultants?

The earning potential for Bridgewater NJ consultants is entirely up to you and your efforts. Our compensation plan offers various ways to earn, including product sales, team building, and bonuses. Many of our top consultants have been able to make a full-time income through their Pampered Chef business.

Do I need any prior experience or skills to become a Bridgewater NJ consultant?

No prior experience or skills are needed to become a Bridgewater NJ consultant. We provide you with all the necessary training and support to help you succeed. However, having a passion for cooking and an interest in our products can be beneficial in building your business.

Are there any ongoing fees or quotas for Bridgewater NJ consultants?

There are no ongoing fees or quotas for Bridgewater NJ consultants. However, to remain an active consultant and continue receiving benefits, you will need to meet a minimum sales requirement every three months. This requirement is easily achievable and can be done through personal sales or team building.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kim1711
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
ahammons