• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Fair and Old Mini Cattys

In summary, a Bridal Fair is an event where vendors specializing in wedding-related products and services showcase their offerings to brides-to-be and their families. At a Bridal Fair, you can expect to find a variety of vendors, sample products, see demonstrations, and potentially win prizes. An Old Mini Catty refers to their previous catalog, which features products that may no longer be available. While some items may be available for purchase, the main purpose of the event is to gather information and inspiration for wedding planning. Pampered Chef products can also be registered for at a Bridal Fair, with special offers and discounts available for couples.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have a bridal fair next week and tons of old mini cattys - new product ones and Christmas ones. I came up with this poem to put on the front so I can pass them out.

For your wedding day,
You’ll need something BORROWED
And something BLUE.
Here is something that’s OLD,
But it’s filled with lots of stuff that’s NEW!

Call me today to set up your Bridal Registry with The Pampered Chef!

Jessica Warren, Independent Consultant
(my info)

That's great! I love it.

I love your poem! Sounds great!

Looooooooooove it!

That is awesome and I am doing a bridal fair in March!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Love it that is cute!!!

Very cute! I saved it for future reference!

1. What is a Bridal Fair?

A Bridal Fair is an event where vendors specializing in wedding-related products and services showcase their offerings to brides-to-be and their families. It's a great opportunity for engaged couples to gather ideas and plan for their big day.

2. What can I expect to find at a Bridal Fair?

At a Bridal Fair, you can expect to find a variety of vendors including photographers, wedding planners, caterers, florists, and more. You'll also have the chance to sample products, see demonstrations, and potentially win prizes.

3. What is an Old Mini Catty?

An Old Mini Catty refers to our previous catalog, which features products that may no longer be available. It's a great resource for customers who are looking for specific items or want to see the history of Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I purchase products at a Bridal Fair?

While you may be able to purchase some items at a Bridal Fair, the main purpose of the event is to gather information and inspiration for your wedding planning. If you see something you love, our consultants will be happy to help you place an order.

5. Can I register for Pampered Chef products at a Bridal Fair?

Yes, you can register for Pampered Chef products at a Bridal Fair. Our consultants can help you create a registry and provide you with information on our wedding registry program, which includes special offers and discounts for couples.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefann
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • DebbieJ