• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Booths - What Do You Give Away?

In summary, to catch the attention of potential leads at the upcoming bridal fair, consider putting together a packet or favor bags with items such as personalized thank you cards, discount vouchers, samples of your work, brochures, small gifts, wedding planning resources, and gift certificates. These items can help showcase your services, set you apart from other vendors, and entice potential clients to book with you.
AMTC
Gold Member
I'm doing another bridal fair in November. I love this one because it's only $100 and I usually get some good leads. I usually just have flyers on the table, but this year they are giving away a FREE WEDDING to the Country Club (which is gorgeous) so they said they already have more registrants than last year (which has run about 50)

So I'm thinking of putting together a packet, maybe in favor bags, to give away. What would you put in them? (keeping cost in mind, but trying to get their attention)

1. A personalized thank you card and a list of the services you provide, along with contact information and website link. 2. Discount vouchers or coupons for services or products you offer.3. A sample of your work, such as a photograph or a small item that you can easily replicate (i.e. a cake topper, a small votive candle, etc.).4. A brochure highlighting the features of your business, such as your experience, portfolio, unique services, etc. 5. A small gift, such as a scented candle, a bottle of wine, or a piece of jewelry.6. A sample of your wedding planning binder, with checklists and other helpful resources for brides and grooms. 7. A gift certificate for a free consultation with you or a discount on services. 8. A mini guide to local wedding-related businesses, with contact information and website links.

That's great that you have had success at this bridal fair in the past and that they are offering a free wedding at the Country Club this year! It sounds like there will be a lot of interest and competition for vendors to stand out. Putting together a packet or favor bags is a great idea to catch the attention of potential leads. Here are a few suggestions for what you could include:1. Business cards: This may seem obvious, but make sure to include your business cards in the packet. They are a quick and easy way for potential clients to contact you after the fair.2. Brochures or flyers: In addition to your business card, include a brochure or flyer that showcases your services and packages. This will give potential clients more information about what you offer and what sets you apart from other vendors.3. Samples: If you offer any physical products or services, consider including small samples in the favor bags. For example, if you are a baker, include a mini cupcake or cookie for potential clients to taste. If you are a makeup artist, include a small sample of your makeup for them to try.4. Discounts or special offers: To entice potential clients to book with you, consider including a discount or special offer in the packet. This could be a percentage off their package or a free add-on service.5. Testimonials: Including testimonials from previous clients is a great way to showcase your past success and satisfied customers. You could include a few printed testimonials in the packet or direct potential clients to your website or social media pages where they can read more.6. Gift certificates: If you offer gift certificates, consider including one in the packet as a prize or giveaway. This will give potential clients a chance to experience your services and hopefully book with you in the future.Overall, the key is to make your packet stand out and provide potential clients with valuable information and incentives to book with you. Good luck at the bridal fair!

Related to Bridal Booths - What Do You Give Away?

What is a Bridal Booth?

A Bridal Booth is a promotional event where Pampered Chef consultants set up a booth at a bridal expo or fair to showcase our products and services to engaged couples.

Do you give away free products at Bridal Booths?

Yes, we do offer free products as a thank you for visiting our Bridal Booth. However, the types of products and the amount given away may vary depending on the event and availability.

Can anyone attend a Bridal Booth?

Yes, anyone can attend a Bridal Booth. While it is primarily targeted towards engaged couples, we welcome anyone who is interested in learning more about our products and services.

What should I expect at a Bridal Booth?

At a Bridal Booth, you can expect to see a variety of Pampered Chef products on display, including our top wedding registry items. Our consultants will also be available to answer any questions and provide demonstrations.

Do I need to make a purchase at a Bridal Booth?

No, there is no obligation to make a purchase at a Bridal Booth. However, our consultants will be happy to assist you with any orders or answer any questions you may have about our products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
SuzanneWehrman
  • dessertMama