• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me for Breakfast at National Conference - Thursday Morning in Chicago

In summary, Rae and her friends are coming in for breakfast on Wednesday morning, and anyone else staying at the Sheraton is welcome to join them.
raebates
Staff member
Well, once again it looks like I'll be simply a lowly consultant at National Conference. This means that I could easily be wandering aimlessly around Chicago on Thursday morning. In order to keep this from happening, I'm inviting any of my non-Director, non-First-Timer Cheffer friends to join me for breakfast. Last year we ate at Corner Bakery. They have a pretty wide range of foods at fairly reasonable prices. It's also pretty close to the Chicago Hilton--just a few blocks away. (That means the few blocks' walk back gives us a good start on working that breakfast off.) Barring another great idea, I'll probably plan to return to Corner Baker, leaving the Hilton at about 7:30 a.m.Anyone is welcome to join me. Just PM or email me your name, screen name, and phone number. I'll reciprocate so we can touch base either the night before or that morning. Of course, if you just want to show up and join us, you're more than welcome. Be warned, though, we might decide at the last minute to change the time and/or place.I realize this may seem premature to some people, but we only have 3 months to plan, people!

Rae, you make me laugh! Could you try not being so last minute with everything?:p

I'd love to meet up with you if you are still there when we get in. We don't come until the morning of, but last year we were there by about 8:45. So, if you haven't made it over the the booths, etc...by then, I'll be looking for you. I :love:LOVE:love: Corner Bakery! (Oh - and your company, too!:D)

Sounds good. I'll PM you my cell number. Just call when you're checked in so I can let you know if we're still there or not. If I recall, we were headed back to catch the shuttle about that time.

Oh, yeah, and I've got to stop putting things off.

I'd love to go to breakfast, but I signed up for the 7 am home office tour on the first day.

That makes sense, Bobby. Enjoy your tour.

We are coming in Wed afternoon, and my director will be at her director training, so I can prob meet you, with another one of my cluster friends...sounds good!

Sounds good. As we get closer I'll PM you my cell number.

Hi! Last year was my first conference. We're coming in on Thursday. I don't remember for sure, but it seems like last year we were a little pressed for time. Are you all coming in on Wednesday? I actually haven't registered for conference yet. I'm still trying to decide which workshops to sign up for... it's really hard to choose!!! Any suggestions???
Thanks!

My group is coming in on Wed because my director has a training event early in the morning. Even if she didn't, we might come in Wed night anyway because it's just too hectic to get there by registration. We did that 2 yrs in a row and it was a crazy day! Coming in Wed makes things alot more relaxing and you can be refreshed on thurs morning.

We always arrive the day before. It just helps us to settle in and feel relaxed for the first event of the day.

raebates, did you get my PM about DAVE AND I

Any other burgh girls (guys) joining us

I was out of town, but I got it this morning.

Bumping because we're getting ever closer. :)

I'm in Wave 2, but my D and I are leaving late Wednesday, so we don't miss even a minute of Conference! Afterwards we'll play tourist at Navy Pier before heading back to the airport. Is anyone from Wave 3 coming in early afternoon?

Oh, I am coming in on Wednesday night and don't have plans for Thursday. 7:30 is early for me but I plan to make the most of everything so I might be able to make it.

Anyone staying at the Sheraton want to meet for breakfast? I would love to meet up with you Rae but it may be a bit early for me and would need to take a cab over.

The funny thing is that it will be a late breakfast for me. LOL!

Rae,

I very much enjoyed having breakfast with you last year, however I won't be attending this year :(. I'm know you will have a wonderful time and I will anxiously be waiting to hear all about it!

BTW, will you be the red head with the green purse again this year or is the purse changing colors? lol.

I'll miss you! No change of colors. I'll be the woman with the flippy red hair and the bright green purse.

I think I signed up for a morning HO tour too...

1. What are some easy breakfast recipes for busy mornings?

Some popular and quick breakfast ideas include overnight oats, breakfast burritos, and smoothie bowls. These can be prepped the night before and are ready to grab and go in the morning.

2. Can you recommend any healthy breakfast options?

We offer a variety of healthy breakfast recipes, such as avocado toast, veggie omelettes, and Greek yogurt parfaits. These options are packed with nutrients and will keep you energized throughout the day.

3. How do I make a breakfast casserole using Pampered Chef products?

Our Stoneware or Rockcrok products are perfect for making breakfast casseroles. Simply layer your ingredients and bake in the oven for a delicious and easy breakfast option.

4. Do you have any breakfast recipes for picky eaters?

We have a variety of breakfast options that even the pickiest eaters will love. Some ideas include banana pancakes, breakfast quesadillas, and fruit and yogurt parfaits. You can also customize these recipes to fit your family's preferences.

5. What are some breakfast recipes that can be made in the microwave?

Our Microwave Egg Cooker is perfect for making quick and easy breakfast dishes, such as scrambled eggs, omelettes, and even French toast. You can also use our Micro-Cooker to make oatmeal or breakfast sandwiches in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD