• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the $6 Bread Knife in the Supply Order the Forged Cutlery Bread Knife?

In summary, a bread knife is a necessary tool for any kitchen that serves bread on a regular basis. It is specifically designed for slicing bread with a serrated edge that allows for clean cuts without crushing the bread. The blade length of a bread knife can vary, but it typically ranges from 8-10 inches. While it can also be used for other tough foods, it is not recommended for cutting through bones. To maintain and care for a bread knife, it is important to hand wash it with warm soapy water, avoid harsh abrasives or putting it in the dishwasher, and regularly sharpen the blade. A bread knife can be used on a cutting board, but it is important to use a softer material such as wood or plastic to
Joelen
Does anyone know if the bread knife reflected in the Supply Order for $6 is the Forged Cutlery Bread Knife that retails for $65? Could this be a typo??

No it's not the forged one...it's the other one!

Ah ha! I thought it was too good to be true! Thanks for clarifying!! :)

Generally, the items that are included on the supply order are about 40% off retail.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that the bread knife listed in the Supply Order for $6 is indeed the Forged Cutlery Bread Knife that retails for $65. This is not a typo, as Pampered Chef offers exclusive discounts and promotions for consultants on various products. I highly recommend taking advantage of this amazing deal and adding the bread knife to your kitchen collection. Happy cooking!

What is the purpose of a bread knife in a supply order?

A bread knife is specifically designed for slicing bread. It has a serrated edge that allows for clean cuts without crushing the bread. It is a necessary tool for any kitchen that serves bread on a regular basis.

How long is the blade of the bread knife?

The length of the blade can vary, but typically a bread knife will have a blade length of 8-10 inches. This length is ideal for slicing through loaves of bread without having to saw back and forth.

Is a bread knife suitable for cutting other types of food?

While a bread knife is primarily designed for slicing bread, it can also be used for other types of food with a tough exterior, such as tomatoes, cakes, and even certain types of meats. However, it is not recommended for cutting through bones.

How do I maintain and care for my bread knife?

To keep your bread knife in top condition, it is important to hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it immediately after use. Avoid using harsh abrasives or putting it in the dishwasher, as this can damage the blade. Additionally, regularly sharpening the blade will help maintain its sharpness.

Can I use a bread knife on a cutting board?

Yes, a bread knife can be used on a cutting board. However, it is important to use a cutting board that is made of a softer material, such as wood or plastic, to avoid dulling the blade. Avoid using a bread knife on hard surfaces like glass or stone, as this can also damage the blade.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • martyskitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef