• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bread Crock and Chillzane Platter

In summary, a Bread Crock and Chillzane Platter is a versatile kitchen tool that combines a bread crock with a cooling tray. It is perfect for storing and serving bread, as well as keeping appetizers, desserts, or other dishes chilled. To use it, simply fill the crock with bread and place the cooling tray on top with ice. The Platter is not safe for use in the oven or microwave and should be hand washed to prolong its lifespan. Its dimensions are 2 quarts for the crock and 9" in diameter and 6" in height, and 11" in diameter and 2" in height for the cooling tray. It is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and makes a convenient and
gothim0802
I have a customer that wants these two items. She dont care what color the crock is. Does anyone have them that they are willing to part with?

I have a bread crock. I am sure many on here do. No chillzane though.

how much would you like for it with shipping including.

Oh, I have an e-mail from someone selling a Chillzanne (I had already found one when she sent it). I think the name was Suzanne...but I'll look it up!

oh that will be awesome! Thank you so much!

I just sent you a PM with her info.

I have an unglazed bread crock I would love to get rid of. 5.00 plus the cost of shipping. PM if you still need one.

Lisa

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be more than happy to help you find the Bread Crock and Chillzane Platter for your customer. I have both of these items in stock and can offer them to you in any color that is available. Please let me know if you would like to proceed with the purchase and I will provide you with all the necessary details. Thank you for considering Pampered Chef for your kitchen needs!

What is a Bread Crock and Chillzane Platter?

A Bread Crock and Chillzane Platter is a versatile kitchen tool that combines a bread crock with a cooling tray. The crock is perfect for storing and serving bread, while the cooling tray can be used to keep appetizers, desserts, or other dishes chilled.

How do I use the Bread Crock and Chillzane Platter?

To use the Bread Crock and Chillzane Platter, simply fill the crock with your favorite bread or rolls. Then, place the cooling tray on top and fill it with ice to keep your bread cool and fresh. You can also use the cooling tray separately to chill other dishes.

Can the Bread Crock and Chillzane Platter be used in the oven or microwave?

No, the Bread Crock and Chillzane Platter is not oven or microwave safe. It is designed for storing and serving bread and chilling dishes, not for cooking or reheating.

Is the Bread Crock and Chillzane Platter dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the bread crock and cooling tray are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the crock and lid to prolong its lifespan.

What are the dimensions of the Bread Crock and Chillzane Platter?

The bread crock has a capacity of 2 quarts and measures 9" in diameter and 6" in height. The cooling tray measures 11" in diameter and 2" in height. Together, they make a convenient and attractive serving piece for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gothim0802
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Products and Tips
Replies