• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Sling Bag: $30 + Shipping | PayPal/Check/Money Order

In summary, the sling bag is a unisex bag made of durable and water-resistant nylon material. It measures 10 inches in height, 8 inches in width, and 3 inches in depth, and has a side pocket for a water bottle. It also has multiple compartments, including a main compartment with a zipper closure and a front pocket with a magnetic snap closure.
pctharper
Gold Member
I have the sling bag, brand new, unopened, for sale. $30 plus shipping. I will take paypal or check/money order.

If anyone is interested, I will take offers.

How are you planning on shipping it? (Just trying to get any idea of how much that will affect the price)

i will pay 25!!!!!!! want it ASAP!!!!! LOL... I have been searching and searching for one!!

seems a little pricey,

1. What are the dimensions of the sling bag?

The sling bag measures approximately 10 inches in height, 8 inches in width, and 3 inches in depth.

2. Is the sling bag suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the sling bag is designed to be unisex and can be worn by both men and women.

3. What material is the sling bag made of?

The sling bag is made of durable and water-resistant nylon material.

4. Can the sling bag fit a water bottle?

Yes, the sling bag has a side pocket that can fit a standard-sized water bottle.

5. Does the sling bag have multiple compartments?

Yes, the sling bag has a main compartment with a zipper closure and a front pocket with a magnetic snap closure for convenient organization of your belongings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Florida Pampered Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
cochef