• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New, Doing a Male Only Party!!!

have my kit yet!At your first show, have a "Christmas Wish List" for the women to fill out and post on the fridge. You can then have the husbands come and bring their wives' wish lists. Also, make a "ring" type food and have a contest to see who makes the best one. For the food, have a chili type dip, nacho dip, or a hearty dip with tortilla chips. Another idea is to do a potato demo with 1 potato. Lastly, have a hands-on demo with the guys doing the cooking and preparing. Have a contest between the two groups to see who makes the best recipe.
Muppetgal
Silver Member
Okay girls, I need some advice.

I'm trying to get in as many parties as I can before the Christmas deadline (I'm in the UK so last show has to be 13 December in order to guarantee goods for Christmas). I have three shows booked so far (signed up on Saturday!!) and have just decided my hubby is going to get guys from his work over to ours for a "Christmas Pressie" show for their wives.

Anyone have any ideas for me? It's going to be hard enough to do my first three shows for women who are friends and family, let alone do one for a bunch of strange men who are looking for gifts for their wives!

What products do you think men would want to buy for their wives?
What sort of food should I make?
Should I have games? (name this utensil and easy stuff like that?)

I'm really excited, but nervous nervous about all of this!

Guys like gadgets!! I did two "couple shows" a few years ago and the guys all went for the "tools" i.e. a/p/c/s, cookware, food chopper and the stones. I compared it to the tools they buy for their garage.

As for food, I would do some type of ring. It's a thicker food, (they don't care about it sticking to their fannies!) Plus it can get them involved if you let them play with the tools. You'd be surprised at some of the "uses" they come up with for our stuff!! Might turn into an "R" rated party.

My party's both ended up well over $700 and a couple of bookings! Plus they are a lot of fun--not as stuffy as some "women" parties can be!

Good luck, have fun!

Ange

I thought of a few ideas for you:

Is your ALL MALE show after your other shows?

How about at your first shows give the women a "Christmas Wish List", have them fill it out to post on their fridges for their significant others. You can then invite those husbands to the ALL MALE show and ask them to bring their wives Wish Lists. You may have some men from different circles show up that your husband doesn't know.

As for food, the rings would be good, and a chili-type dip, nacho dip or a hearty dip with tortilla chips (not veggies). A pizza might work too, just make it a "manly" type - nothing to fru-fru-ee.

How about the Amazing Potato Demo - use 1 potato and showcase a bunch of different tools? There are a couple threads here at Chefsuccess.

The guys also might like to do a hands-on demo - let them do the preparing and cooking. How about a contest between two groups to see which one does the best recipe? Each team has a captain, "The Chef" with chef hat and apron, and his "Sous Chefs". The Chef's hat/aprons can even be made out of paper.

Along the tool theme - have a tool belt with your "tools" in it, and a "toolbox".

There's a few ideas for you. I hope your parties do well!

Men shows are fun!These shows can be fun and high dollar!

At the one that I did HE picked out the Taco Ring because it's his favorite recipe and he fixes it all the time anyway. We needed to make 3 so I made one, he made one and then the crowd volunteered someone to make the 3rd. We had a contest to see who's looked better. It was hysterical! One guy actually put his ring together backwards with the points in the middle of the stone...it was so funny!

Have the guys name the tools you're using. The decorate might be the caulking gun and then stones normally get called rocks...just whatever they want to call it.

Also take HIGH DOLLAR items. Cookware, Stoneware, steak knives, etc. The men tend to spend more than women do. At my man show in August I had 5 men buy stainless steel bowls. They were the host special but they weren't on sale for guests...however the men still bought them!

Just have a good time. You might even offer free gift wrap if they spend a certain dollar amount.

thanks for the ideas, although I'm only going to have my starter kit at that stage, as I've only just signed up (actually don't have my forms in until Friday when I meet with my upline, so I don't even HAVE my starter kit just yet)

I'll make sure to highlight the higher priced items from the catalogue though, I guess things as a cook I would really want.

Great idea about the free gift wrap when you spend a certain amount! Do the items come to me then and I pass them on? I don't even know how this part works!

okay, so here is a flyer/invite I thought we would take to my husbands work and I'll pop in the mailbox of all the neighbours (the ones I know have males in the household anyway!)

what do you gals think?

Attachments

• MEN ONLY PARTY.doc
    290.5 KB · Views: 418
The flyer looks great!
I'm excited for you! How did you know about this website so soon after signing up? I've been with PC for 5 years, and just discovered it about 8 months ago or so!
I definitely have heard of men spending more money than women... a friend of mine her husband went to one (not mine :rolleyes: ) and bought $200 worth! I don't know if I could get my husband to do one for me...hmmm...

Good luck, I can't wait to hear how it goes!

ChefNic said:
The flyer looks great!
I'm excited for you! How did you know about this website so soon after signing up? I've been with PC for 5 years, and just discovered it about 8 months ago or so!
I definitely have heard of men spending more money than women... a friend of mine her husband went to one (not mine :rolleyes: ) and bought $200 worth! I don't know if I could get my husband to do one for me...hmmm...

Good luck, I can't wait to hear how it goes!

I'm an internet junkie, I googled Pampered Chef Chat forums and voila!

Not sure this is still going ahead now (thank goodness we hadn't sent out any flyers yet) as we HAVE MICE in our house. Until I know for sure that is sorted I don't want to do a presentation here....however am working on stuff with our local community center so may ask for a room there (as I'm a member of a group I can book a room for free) so may just change the location to there for the time being.

I didn't sign up with this male only party as one of my six shows, so it doesn't matter if it doesn't go ahead, although I don't want to miss out on it because I think if a lot of people showed up I could sell a whole bunch!!!

1. What is a male-only party?

A male-only party is a unique type of Pampered Chef party where only men are invited to attend. It's a fun and relaxed atmosphere for men to learn about and try out our products, without feeling overwhelmed by a predominantly female crowd.

2. Can women attend a male-only party?

No, male-only parties are exclusively for men. We also offer co-ed parties where both men and women are welcome to attend.

3. What types of products will be featured at a male-only party?

Our male-only parties typically feature products that are popular among men, such as grilling accessories, kitchen gadgets, and cookware. However, we also have a wide range of products that appeal to both men and women, so there will be something for everyone to enjoy.

4. Are male-only parties only for single men?

No, male-only parties are for all men regardless of their relationship status. It's a great opportunity for men to get together and have some fun, no matter their background.

5. Can I host a male-only party at my home?

Absolutely! Our male-only parties can be hosted at any location that is convenient for you, whether it's your home, office, or a friend's house. Just let us know where and when, and we'll take care of the rest!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ajadzioba
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo