• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brainstorming Booking Ideas: Get Your Team Creative!

In summary, to motivate your team for brainstorming booking ideas, make the sessions fun and engaging with games and incentives. To ensure everyone's ideas are heard, establish ground rules and designate a note-taker. For unique brainstorming techniques, try mind mapping, reverse brainstorming, role-playing, or using random word generators. To keep the session focused, have a clear goal and objective, remind the team to stay on topic, and set a time limit. Finally, after the session, review and combine ideas, thank the team, and provide feedback.
Anyone have a booking idea worksheet or flyer that you use with their team to get them brainstorming. I have one that Chris Manion put together several years ago that I have been using. Looking for something fresh. TIA

I don't know how to attach something here?? send me a private email with your email address and I will be happy to forward

pcjenni said:
I don't know how to attach something here?? send me a private email with your email address and I will be happy to forward

Just do the "quote" to start a new comment and then scroll down and you'll see "manage attachments" click on that then find and download the doc.

bethcooks4u said:
Just do the "quote" to start a new comment and then scroll down and you'll see "manage attachments" click on that then find and download the doc.

Let's see if this works... thanks Beth!

Attachments

• 101bookings.doc
    36 KB · Views: 287

Attachments

• 25 Ways to get leads outside of Shows (2).doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 240
anyone have anything else to share... feel like I am running dry of ideas

I'm attaching the HWC Booking Blitz info that came across... maybe this will help?

I'm thinking of doing it with my team this week...

Attachments

• Help_Whip_Cancer_Calls.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 265

1. How can I get my team more motivated to brainstorm booking ideas?

One way to motivate your team is to make brainstorming sessions fun and engaging. You can incorporate games or challenges to make the process more exciting. Also, provide incentives for the team members who come up with the most creative ideas.

2. How can I ensure that everyone's ideas are heard during brainstorming sessions?

One way to ensure everyone's ideas are heard is to establish ground rules before the brainstorming session. This could include taking turns speaking, not criticizing ideas, and encouraging everyone to contribute. You can also have a designated note-taker to jot down all ideas.

3. What are some unique brainstorming techniques I can use?

Some unique brainstorming techniques include mind mapping, where you visually map out ideas and connections, or reverse brainstorming, where you come up with ideas for the opposite of your goal. You can also try role-playing or using random word generators for inspiration.

4. How can I keep the brainstorming session focused on booking ideas?

One way to keep the session focused is to have a designated goal or objective for the brainstorming. Remind the team to stay on topic and bring the conversation back if it veers off track. You can also set a time limit for the session to keep it from dragging on.

5. What can I do with the ideas generated during the brainstorming session?

After the brainstorming session, you can review the ideas and choose the ones that align with your goals and objectives. You can also combine ideas to create something new and unique. Don't forget to thank your team for their contributions and provide feedback on their ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies