• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth at GYM!

Nov 24, 2009
Hey there y'all! I am setting up a booth at my gym for memvership appreciation night...I am trying to figure out the best things to bring/display!...I was thinking of healthy, fun ideas!!.. Any help?

Jinkies

Oct 7, 2008
How fun! You could bring the 'It's Good for You' cookbook, the micro cookers, salad and berry spinner, gravy separator, citrus press and juicer, stoneware (no need to add extra fat when baking!), ultimate mandolin, microplane grater, kitchen spritzer, measure all cup (no need to guess anymore if you have the right amount!) the veggie steamer. That's all I can think of off the top of my head now! Hope this helps :)

Patty Davis

May 25, 2009
I did the same as above for a Weight Watchers booth. Also brought the julienne peeler to try and garlic press/peeler/cutter, pineapple wedger. Anything you can use for fresh foods.

patty42240

May 17, 2009
Take the 20 oz Shaker to encourage use for protein/ diet powder drink mixes. The jigger perfectly measures 3 tablespoons of powder. The shaker keeps drinks colder longer and conveniently fits in cup holders. You can also insert a slender straw right through the strainer holes and the jigger still fits with the straw in it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views