• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting June Catalog Show Sales?

P
PCJKates
I just had a cooking show for THIS Sunday email me to say she wants to switch to a catalog show:mad: So, I'd like to offer her an extra push to make it a GOOD catalog show to help with the sell-a-thon...any suggestions?

Offer incentives for levels of sales. For example, at $300 in sales you will throw in an extra $10 of free product. For $500, you will turn it into a cooking show which gives an extra $25 of product. If there is something your host wants but maybe sees it as an extravagance and won't buy it for him/herself, offer to throw it in when s/he reaches $600 in sales. Make your own rules. It really helps to host coach and find out what the heart tug is!

Just ran across this thread and thought I'd share what I'm doing to increase catalog sales. In order to help with our Cluster Challenge, this is what I'm offering to all June Catalog Hostesses:
If their show reaches $250 in sales, I will purchase their Woven Selections for them. It only ends up costing me $15 or so, but it ensures that their show will count for the Cluster Challenge. It's working so far. Just thought I'd share!
Jen

I am offering free shipping to everyone. It is a really big deal here because my guests have to pay 15% shipping instead of $4. I am just getting random orders from people that need little things now and don't want to wait until my next cooking show. I have an office of women that I know that all refuse to have their own show, but wait until this sale (I do it both sell-a-thon months)

I don't put a number on the show that it has to be to get the free shipping, but I have never been dissapointed. I am hoping that between all the orders I get I can split them into two $250 shows. I love the pp idea though! Tom Marston does that all the time for catalog shows over $400 or something because it is worth it to him to pay for the host special out of his commission for doing the 15 mins of work it take to enter orders into PP.

For June & July I am having a Patriotic Sale...Everything in the catalog Red, White or Blue is 10% off.:D :D :D

Ginger:cool:

1. How can I increase sales for my June catalog show?

There are a few things you can do to boost sales for your June catalog show. First, make sure to promote the show through various channels, such as social media, email, and word of mouth. Additionally, consider offering special incentives or discounts for customers who place orders during the show. Finally, make sure to follow up with customers after the show to remind them to place their orders and offer any additional assistance.

2. What are some effective ways to promote my catalog show?

There are many ways to promote your catalog show. Some effective strategies include utilizing social media platforms, creating eye-catching graphics and flyers, reaching out to your personal network, and offering special promotions or incentives. You can also consider partnering with other businesses or influencers to reach a wider audience.

3. How can I encourage my customers to switch from a cooking show to a catalog show?

One way to encourage customers to switch is to offer them a special discount or incentive for hosting a catalog show instead. You can also emphasize the convenience and flexibility of a catalog show, as customers can shop at their own pace and on their own time. Additionally, make sure to highlight any exclusive products or deals that are only available through the catalog show.

4. What are some tips for making a successful catalog show?

To make a successful catalog show, it's important to plan and prepare ahead of time. Make sure to promote the show well in advance and have all marketing materials ready to go. During the show, make sure to follow up with customers and provide excellent customer service. You can also consider offering virtual events or demonstrations to engage customers and make the experience more interactive.

5. How can I make my catalog show stand out from others?

To make your catalog show stand out, consider offering unique or exclusive products that can only be purchased through the show. You can also create a theme or special promotion to make the show more exciting. Additionally, make sure to provide excellent customer service and follow up with customers after the show to ensure a positive experience and encourage repeat business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cvozar
  • HealthNut