• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Yard Sale with a Customized Flyer | Expert Tips and Ideas"

In summary, a "Looking for a Flyer" in Pampered Chef is a monthly promotional flyer that showcases new products and special offers. It can be received through email, website, or Pampered Chef parties, and may feature exclusive discounts. It can also be shared with friends and family to introduce them to Pampered Chef products.
candacecookin4fun
I am having a yard sale and was trying to see if anyone had any kind of flyer just so i could advertise there. any ideas?

I have this one for the neighborhood. May work if you tweek it.

Good luck

Attachments

• neighborhood flyer.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 221
What a great flyer. Thanks for sharing.

I don't have a flyer but this is what I have been doing at my sales.

I have a stack of catalogs, business cards, recruiting info and offer a drawing for a free cooking show on a separate table. Wear PC clothes if you have them, and take any PC box out to the sale as you can.

1. What is a "Looking for a Flyer" in Pampered Chef?

A "Looking for a Flyer" is a type of promotional flyer that features the latest Pampered Chef products and special offers. It is a great way to stay updated on new products and deals.

2. How often are "Looking for a Flyer" released?

"Looking for a Flyer" is typically released every month, but there may be special editions released during holidays or other special occasions.

3. How can I receive a "Looking for a Flyer"?

You can receive a "Looking for a Flyer" by signing up for our email newsletter, visiting our website, or attending a Pampered Chef party. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions in the "Looking for a Flyer"?

Yes, the "Looking for a Flyer" often features exclusive discounts and promotions that are not available in our regular catalog. Make sure to check it out to get the best deals on our products.

5. Can I share the "Looking for a Flyer" with my friends and family?

Yes, you can share the "Looking for a Flyer" with anyone who may be interested in Pampered Chef products. You can also invite them to a Pampered Chef party where they can see and try out our products for themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ehall
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies