• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Effective Are Office Parties and Catalog Shows for Boosting Business?

A
Andrea1627
Has anyone on here approached businesses to see if anyone wants a catalog or to book a show, OR to do an office party there during lunch times?

Please share your experience.

I don't mind going in a business and them taking a catalog, I'm sure you can give them out all day long, but I want people to order or to book a show! Catalogs aren't free ya know?

Tell me how to do this and get a good response...thank you!

I have done office luncheons and got bookings--actually a h.s. band fundraiser from doing one---it was an express show--they ate lunch and I talked products etc--it went well----I also did one as a fundraiser---I mention I will bring food and catalogs at 10 and come back at 2--so as not to pressure or make anyone feel uncomfortable but both times they wanted me to stay!!!!

The fundraiser one I got shows and a short term consultant out of it!!!:D

There are some flyers on here regarding this. Try searching for Pampered at work or something similar maybe.

1. How do I approach businesses to see if they want a catalog or to book a show?

The best way to approach businesses for this purpose is to start by researching and identifying potential businesses that may be interested in your products or services. Once you have a list, you can reach out through email or phone to introduce yourself and your offerings. It is important to highlight the benefits of your products or services and how they can help the business. You can also offer to provide a free sample or demonstration to pique their interest.

2. Is it common to do office parties during lunch times?

Yes, office parties during lunch times are becoming increasingly common as they offer a break from work and a chance for employees to socialize and bond with their colleagues. It also allows for a more relaxed atmosphere compared to after-work parties.

3. How can I ensure a good response when approaching businesses for catalogs or shows?

To ensure a good response, it is important to have a clear and attractive presentation of your products or services. This can include having professional marketing materials, a well-designed catalog, and a persuasive sales pitch. It is also helpful to have a clear understanding of the needs and preferences of the businesses you are approaching and tailor your approach accordingly.

4. Are catalogs free to distribute?

No, catalogs are not free to distribute as they require printing and shipping costs. However, you can offer to provide a digital version of the catalog or a limited number of physical copies for free to potential customers. You can also consider including the cost of catalogs in the price of your products or services.

5. Can I approach businesses for both catalogs and shows at the same time?

Yes, you can approach businesses for both catalogs and shows at the same time. In fact, offering both options can provide a greater opportunity for businesses to engage with your products or services. You can mention the option of a catalog or show in your initial outreach and let the business decide which option they are interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • pampchef.angel