• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Strategy for Nov 10-Dec 10 & Ideas to Share with Team

In summary, the white strips are very awkward to put on the teeth at first, but they eventually get easier. People use them because of the coffee and tea craze, but they might not look as good as they did when they were younger. There are many ways to try to get bookings into December, but the most important thing is to try to offer something unique.
DebPC
Staff member
Bookings Stategy for 11/10-12/10I have 6 shows the first 10 days of Nov. then nothing. I'm thinking of offering the Quick Turkey Chili or a Trifle. Anyone have a particular strategy to insure bookings into Dec.?
I would also like to pass some ideas on to my team as well.

Try an Easy Entertaining show. I'm telling people that I'm doing this, but I'm showcasing Homemade for the Holidays. I'm making a skillet cake and putting it in the oven when I first get there (trying for more pan-o-rama points). Then, the early guests get to put the brie together. For the demo I'm making the chili mix in the batter bowl to show off Homemade for the Holidays.You can also do Hide the Turkey shows.

What is the Hide the Turkey show?

You show them how to use their leftover turkey without making it obvious. Like, the turkey cranberry wreath (okay, that is a little obvious, but good) and subbing turkey for the chicken in any of our skillet rice dishes or braids, etc.

I made the Turkey Cranberry wreath a couple of years ago at this time of year and it was a big hit.

Has anyone used any of the white stips for whitening teeth? I bought some and they seem rather awkward to put on the teeth. Is that normal?

--Jenny L

Yeah, used half a kit last year...helped for awhile but only for about 6 months (probably should finish the kit)...very awkward at first but then I got more used to them...

I orginally whitened my teeth a few years ago. Now I just maintain them. Whenever I think they're getting a little dull I use 1 or 2 strips- maybe once a month. I use the Crest Premium. Used to only be able to get them from our dentist. Much stronger and quicker then the other Crest ones. They might be available in stores now. It's just like plucking my eye brows or getting my hair trimmed- maintanance. I love them.

I'm using Crest Whitestrips right now....well not at this minute. I used them 2 years ago and was pleased with the results. The only problem I have is that they make my teeth sensative and I have to use a sensative tooth paste while I'm doing it and for a little while after. I think the results are well worth the price. Not sure how they would work if your teeth were really bad. They whiten and brighten my teeth by several shades.

and to think when I saw the title of this thread I thought it was about the band....haha!!

Nikkijo said:
and to think when I saw the title of this thread I thought it was about the band....haha!!

Okay, here's showing the bubble I live in, . . . What band? What kind of music?

--Jenny L

Since buying the white strips I have been talking to people about this. Does anyone know why so many folks in their 20's are using white strips? I didn't think teeth started looking dull 'til many years later? It's really a surprise to me.

--Jenny L

jlevernier said:
Since buying the white strips I have been talking to people about this. Does anyone know why so many folks in their 20's are using white strips? I didn't think teeth started looking dull 'til many years later? It's really a surprise to me.

--Jenny L

Mostly due to the coffee and tea craze. I had a couple of friends even back in high school that would need 3 cups a morning. Over just several years it adds up to stains.

Since so many people do it- people are more concious of white teeth nownow. Sometimes when I watch old movies the actresses teeth aren't white. But back then that's what everyones looked like because no one whitened.

That makes sense. I didn't notice mine until I realized I have a crown that is REALLY white compared to my teeth.

--Jenny L

My husband likes the kind of stips that disolve while they whiten so that you don't have to pull them off. Listerine also has a mouthwash type whitener.

Related to Booking Strategy for Nov 10-Dec 10 & Ideas to Share with Team

1. How can I increase bookings during the holiday season?

To increase bookings during the holiday season, it is important to plan and strategize ahead of time. One idea is to offer special holiday-themed cooking classes or workshops. You can also reach out to your existing customers and offer them exclusive holiday deals or discounts for hosting a party during this time. Additionally, utilize social media and email marketing to promote your holiday offerings and encourage customers to book parties with you.

2. Can I offer incentives to my customers to book parties during this time?

Yes, you can offer incentives to your customers to book parties during the holiday season. Consider offering a free gift or product to the hostess of a party during this time. You can also offer a special discount or promotion for guests who attend a party during this time. These incentives can help attract more bookings and increase sales during the busy holiday season.

3. How can I encourage my team to book more parties during this time?

One effective way to encourage your team to book more parties during the holiday season is to set a team goal and offer rewards or recognition for reaching it. You can also provide your team with ideas and resources to make party bookings easier, such as holiday-themed party invitations and social media graphics. It is also important to lead by example and show your team the benefits of booking parties during this time, such as increased sales and potential for new customers.

4. Are there any unique holiday party ideas I can share with my team?

Yes, there are many unique holiday party ideas you can share with your team. For example, you can offer a "cookie exchange" party where guests bring their favorite holiday cookies to share and also learn how to make a new recipe using Pampered Chef products. Another idea is to host a "gift wrapping party" where guests can bring their gifts and learn how to wrap them beautifully using Pampered Chef's kitchen tools. Get creative and think outside the box to make your holiday parties stand out.

5. How can I make sure my holiday parties are successful?

To ensure your holiday parties are successful, it is important to provide a great customer experience. Make sure to have a variety of products on display and offer live demonstrations during the party. You can also offer special holiday-themed recipes and tips to make the party more engaging. Additionally, follow up with your hostess and guests after the party to thank them and offer any additional support or assistance. A successful party can lead to future bookings and happy, satisfied customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tmseiling
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tmseiling
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom